McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never met any of their partners but I always remember Carrie swanning around at any of the London gigs acting like she owned the arena or was there as the main artist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i met matt willis once and we crossed paths twice within half an hour. both times he seemed happy for a picture which was funny. he wasn't acting annoyed or anything. top guy. when the mcfly boys announcing this album!??!!

Reactions: 2
Mcfly are always quick to say they're recording music but always late with giving a release date. It takes the excitement out of it. Not even bothered at this point

Reactions: 6
Matt’s on Giovanna’s podcast this week. He comes over such a lovely vulnerable man. Keeps it so real!

I love him, can’t wait for his documentary. He’s done so well, so proud of him! He is so lucky he met a gem like Emma!

I think Matt’s documentary will co-inside with Charlie being revealed as the Rhino on The Masked Singer, leading to a Busted announcement soon after.

Has anyone here met them properly? What were they like? Who was friendly/least friendly?
I met Charlie at a Fightstar gig. He was really really nice!! Had time for us all, photos and signing stuff etc. Seen Toms parents, Giovanna and Carrie at a concert. They had an aura as if they were better than everyone else tbh

Interested in Matts documentary - I don’t listen to Giovannas podcast. What channel/when is Matts doc on?

The podcast was interesting but didn’t really give much I didn’t think, what he said was deep but also not, like about drugs, anger etc but didn’t go deep into the actual subject of the podcast like Gi usually does. Not listened to many episodes though.

Other than the clips they briefly touched on becoming a dad, he didn’t feel ready (he was 26 at the time) or that it would actually happen as Emma miscarried before Isabelle. That was as deep as the parenting subject went, that and how he lost his temper at Isabelle recently and he felt tit for it as it wasn’t deserved and Emma told him off….. lot of talk of how GI AND MATT ARE FRIENDS AND WENT TO SYLIVASSSSS DONT YOU KNOOOW!

Oh, he regrets doing Waitress Tour as it wasn’t fair on his family being away on tour, and how his kids will always remember him just not being there for them for long periods of time etc… no idea what that means for Busted?!

The only interesting bits will probably come up in the documentary.

Reactions: 1
The podcast was interesting but didn’t really give much I didn’t think, what he said was deep but also not, like about drugs, anger etc but didn’t go deep into the actual subject of the podcast like Gi usually does. Not listened to many episodes though.

Other than the clips they briefly touched on becoming a dad, he didn’t feel ready (he was 26 at the time) or that it would actually happen as Emma miscarried before Isabelle. That was as deep as the parenting subject went, that and how he lost his temper at Isabelle recently and he felt tit for it as it wasn’t deserved and Emma told him off….. lot of talk of how GI AND MATT ARE FRIENDS AND WENT TO SYLIVASSSSS DONT YOU KNOOOW!

Oh, he regrets doing Waitress Tour as it wasn’t fair on his family being away on tour, and how his kids will always remember him just not being there for them for long periods of time etc… no idea what that means for Busted?!

The only interesting bits will probably come up in the documentary.
I was going to say I think his saving for his docu which I think a collaboration with calm app will coincide too.

Has anyone here met them properly? What were they like? Who was friendly/least friendly?
I've met McFly 4 times, James 2 or 3 times, Charlie twice, and Matt once. Matt, Charlie, Dougie, Danny, and Harry were literally the nicest. James was a weirdo, but also really nice and stopped to take pics with everyone who wanted one. Tom was an asshole each time I met them and acted like he'd rather be anywhere but there (sad because he was my favorite!). Because he was always an ass, the last time I met him, I kind of yelled at him about the ripoff that was Supercity and how they lied to get fans to give them money. Rude of me but I was so sick of giving them money for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i’ve met mcfly a bunch of times, dougie is always the chattiest and the nicest, he spent an almost hour talking to a group of us once but all of them have been so nice every time. Met james and matt during mcbusted days and james was the rudest person i have come across. So rude the third time i had a chance to meet him i didn’t bother going over. Sad as it really put a dampener on how much used to love busted growing up.

I did the mcbusted meet and greet, I went in as a Busted fan and came out as a big Harry fan - he was so lovely. I met him when he did 'Rip it Up' and again he's a total sweetheart. They were all nice enough when I met them at the album signing too. I met Busted more - at their meet and greet and outside gigs or interviews, then Matt recently after 2.22. My favourite was probably meeting Busted at their Camden pop up shop thing where I chatted to Matt & Charlie about game of thrones for what felt like forever 🤣, James was a bit meh.

On the Charlie/Masked Singer thing, Rhino is 100% him. I think a lot of people go on this show not necessarily for the money, but because it would bring their kids a hell of a lot of joy. So many afterwards have filmed their kid's reactions and said it was totally worth it.

Reactions: 1
Interesting that everyone’s experience with Tom is almost the same hahahaha asshole

Reactions: 7
Interesting that everyone’s experience with Tom is almost the same hahahaha asshole
I’m always surprised he’s become the most ‘popular’ if you can call him that if Mcfly. He always seemed like a div to me when they first came out

james was the rudest person i have come across. So rude the third time i had a chance to meet him i didn’t bother going over. Sad as it really put a dampener on how much used to love busted growing up.
Wow really?! This seems to be a common answer. Can I ask, in what ways was he rude?

Tom was an asshole each time I met them and acted like he'd rather be anywhere but there (sad because he was my favorite!). Because he was always an ass, the last time I met him, I kind of yelled at him about the ripoff that was Supercity and how they lied to get fans to give them money. Rude of me but I was so sick of giving them money for nothing.
Did he react to this?
So the nice guy persona is all an act?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.