McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to hear Charlie on The Masked Singer. I’ve missed his solo work so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was made up when he started singing, cause I’ve never been more confident about who someone was on there! Seeing so many people online saying it’s James Arthur and I’m just like NOPE

Reactions: 2
I was made up when he started singing, cause I’ve never been more confident about who someone was on there! Seeing so many people online saying it’s James Arthur and I’m just like NOPE
I know! I feel so smug! I hope he goes far! Looks like Fawn is a clear winner but I’ll take him as a runner up!

Reactions: 1
A friend today said that the rhino on Masked Singer was an amazing singer but I hadn’t watched it yet, just went to watch it and yeah….. knew it straight away!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s absolutely mad to me that people think it could be anyone BUT Charlie! If it’s James Arthur, he’s doing a really good Charlie Simpson impression 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows it's Charlie. My partner used to go to school with him and his brothers and he said straight away it was him too 😂

As if he’s gone on Masked Singer after claiming Busted was cringe
Isn’t it funny how celebrities change when they need a few thousand pounds. The things he’s said over the years while in Fightstar…. He would never of gone on Masked Singer before Fightstar when on hiatus!

Used to make out he was a serious singer who didn’t care about the fame, money and glamour etc.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it funny how celebrities change when they need a few thousand pounds. The things he’s said over the years while in Fightstar…. He would never of gone on Masked Singer before Fightstar when on hiatus!

Used to make out he was a serious singer who didn’t care about the fame, money and glamour etc.
Charlie was definitely put forward as the poster boy of Busted, and what a fall from grace for such a “serious musician”
Never in a million years did I think Matt would be the one to carve out a successful stable career with a fit as duck wife and happy family. A far cry from the car crash he was in the band. Genuinely made up for him

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would say that I’m shocked that Charlie went on the Masked Singer but I’m not really. The Busted reunion was all about the money with Charlie after he saw the success of McBusted. He over chased the serious musician thing and it all went down in flames.

Shocked it wasn’t James on a show like that tbh.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t our Charlie cancel a load of work when his son was taken ill? So prob a good way to quickly financially make up for it 🦏

Reactions: 4

He was a lot younger back then and I think he was being made to feel stupid for being in a boy band. I cared a lot more about being seen as alternative 20 years ago so I get it

Reactions: 11
James also has no personality or sense of “fun” outside of Michael Jackson or the back to the future movies. I’d die of shock if he ever did something like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious it’s Charlie! Soon as he started singing I said it.

Was slightly disappointed at first as I’d like to see Matt on it but then I realised we’re one step closer to seeing him on Strictly 😍😍 one day it’ll happen

• Heart
Reactions: 3
James also has no personality or sense of “fun” outside of Michael Jackson or the back to the future movies. I’d die of shock if he ever did something like this!
MJ, BTTF and Joker 😂

A friend today said that the rhino on Masked Singer was an amazing singer but I hadn’t watched it yet, just went to watch it and yeah….. knew it straight away!

he sounds so good 🥹

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.