Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
When we hit 1000 replies, will we start a separate thread for James?

This thread is supposed to be about Busted/McFly (so seven guys) & their wives and it's mostly just people repeating endlessly about James Elliot Bourne (one guy) giving them the 'ick'.

If people are feeling that strongly about him, should he not get his own thread or maybe a combination James/Emily thread?

Do we even need a Busted/McFly/wives thread because the McFly wives have their own threads and the boys get inserted where needed anyway?
Let people talk about what they want to. There’s no need to have separate threads for everything. There’s nothing really going on with the rest of the boys at the moment, so if people want to talk about James this is the appropriate place. He’s too boring to have his own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bellbells16

VIP Member

Matt confirmed that show on addiction. Good on him for doing it. I think it will be very interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
🤣🤣
When he pans the camera round to his mum you’d expect her to be having a little bop or at the very least nodding along. She might as well be watching an advert for life insurance. Dullsville.
Just wishing her son would grow out of this phase and get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

calmyourritas

VIP Member
When we hit 1000 replies, will we start a separate thread for James?

This thread is supposed to be about Busted/McFly (so seven guys) & their wives and it's mostly just people repeating endlessly about James Elliot Bourne (one guy) giving them the 'ick'.

If people are feeling that strongly about him, should he not get his own thread or maybe a combination James/Emily thread?

Do we even need a Busted/McFly/wives thread because the McFly wives have their own threads and the boys get inserted where needed anyway?
I mean sometimes we talk about how sexy Matt Willis is

Just sharing the pic again for evidence

13174277-9FCE-4696-A230-5CDA12FAD7F4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CharDee MacDennis

I know this won't be a popular opinion, but I think McFLY would progress so much better musically as Danny, Dougie and Harry.

Reactions: 20

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
The Judds and Fletchers are really going overboard this weekend to try winning McFamily of the year. 😁
I admire the Willis family and that they’ve never shared their kids. I bet they turned down absolute mega money from brands but fair play that they’ve never capitalised and their kids have privacy

bellbells16

VIP Member
What is up with the sudden influx of new accounts obsessed with James and trying to explain how we're all missing out on his genius?

It’s fine if you like his music but it’s also fine for people here to not like his current music. I don’t think anyone here is being nasty about him at all, like someone accused, most of the posts are quite thoughtful and insightful as most of us have been combined McFly and Busted fans since the beginning. I love this thread, it’s honestly the most wholesome on Tattle. I love how nostalgic it makes me feel and the shared experiences people had following these two bands.

Also weird that these accounts only appeared this week after I posted about this thread in the Emily Canham one, it’s almost like someone didn’t realise there was another thread discussing him!👀

• Haha

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Why is this just so funny to me, his mum is so unimpressed
🤣🤣
When he pans the camera round to his mum you’d expect her to be having a little bop or at the very least nodding along. She might as well be watching an advert for life insurance. Dullsville.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GingerSquid

I worked with Charlie for a while when he launched his solo career (I used to rep the directors that shot a few of his promos) and he is the loveliest, most down to earth guy … I forgot what he looked like and when he came in to meet us all for the first time, I thought he was the artistes manager, as he was so down to earth. I got chatting to him a lot on set and found him so easy to talk to, he’s genuinely interested in others and isn’t an attention seeker. He’s very tall in real life and a sort of normal build, no sense of any strict diets or anything like that; I didn’t follow Busted before or after so have no idea what he looks like now. I think another reason I didn’t realise he was famous at first was the height and build, I work in talent management and so many actors and musicians are smaller and slighter than average. Anyway, thought I’d pop over here as have never spotted the thread before, and got shot down earlier on the One D one for saying I have always been told Harry (who is also meant to be lovely) prefers guys.

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
Anyone else find it a bit annoying that Izzy still sort of makes IVF and fertility her thing when she went on to have two more children naturally?

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
I feel they got really lazy with setlists as well. Like they could cut a few of the singles and play more album tracks from time to time.
I get playing ‘the hits’ at festivals or whatever, but at McFLY shows I wish they’d change it up a bit.

I will cry tears of joy the day they drop Shine A Light.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ohnobro

I'm a long time lurker so please forgive me! I spent the last few days scrolling through these threads.

I was a big Busted fan and McFly to a degree back in the day - Busted was my second concert (after Avril Lavigne) and McFly I saw the following year. I have recently gone back and listened to all of their discography. Wonderland is a brilliant album, I'm not sure why it tends to get overlooked, but a lot of McFly's later stuff is not great. Busted had some great songs with some shocking production and lyrics lol. I definitely think McFly appear to be tighter as a band compared to Busted, at least in the early days, although I do completely agree with someone's observation earlier on that Tom is definitely the ringleader of the band.

Tom Fletcher was absolutely insufferable in Strictly, but aside from that I don't really have that much issue with him. I think like a lot of creative types, he's very intense and knows what he wants and how he wants it. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it would understandably cause tension with the rest of the band. He is a good songwriter and he works hard, arguably too hard.

I take issue with the McWives posting photo's of their children endlessly. Those photo's will still be there in ten years time, not even considering the bad, bad people who frequent the internet.

James Bourne, like so many here it seems, was my absolute favourite member of Busted. I thought he was cute and misunderstood and that always appeals to me. He is also absolutely insufferable but I am kind of tempted to join his discord for the funsies because a part of me kind of still admires him. He's a talented guy who knows what a good song sounds like, and is a multi-instrumentalist. He is an appalling lyricist though. I know writing lyrics is kind of subjective but wow, "I messed my pants as we flew over France" is pure poetry. His newer material indicates that he hasn't actually developed his writing at all. Charlie Simpson is a much better lyricist and his solo work is good. I also really love Fightstar, and kind of fortunately my taste kind of veered into post-hardcore around the time Busted split up.

Matt Willis just seems like a wholesome individual.

Reactions: 18