McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a lot younger back then and I think he was being made to feel stupid for being in a boy band. I cared a lot more about being seen as alternative 20 years ago so I get it

Yeah I read he’d go and see bands he liked and was heckled in the crowds which probably sucked, we were all insecure as teenagers

Reactions: 4
Yeah but even in not long before Busted reunion he was still saying the same thing and slagging pop music etc off. It wasn’t just a teenage thing.

Reactions: 3
James could never be on the Masked Singer because he likes to have all of the attention. He could never do a show where people don’t know who he is.

Reactions: 9
I think Charlie just grew as a person, and matured massively. I would say from the last Busted album he is just having fun and not too bothered about what people think anymore.
That was his problem when he quit Busted the first time, he was so desperate to be perceived as this credible musician, yet, he always was. Sure, songs like Year 3000 were cringe and tbh he probably still dislikes it to this day, but they wrote and performed live all their songs when the critics claimed they didn’t, which really annoyed him. He said the Shipwrecked In Atlantis video was the most fun he’s ever had filming anything, which has him dancing around and pretending to have his body buried in sand. And whether it was money motivated or not, he looks like he’s genuinely enjoying himself whenever he makes music these days.

on the Masked Singer, oh it’s 100000% obvious to anyone that knows who is he is that it’s him.
The judges really annoy me on that show with their idiotic guesses 😂

Reactions: 10
Charlie has such a good voice still. How does the masked singer work? Like has he been revealed?

I mean honestly he has two young boys now that would probably find it absolutely awesome/hilarious that their dad is Rhino so that would be one reason for doing it. One of the clues was that people think he is super serious but he’s not. I can’t believe people still hold him to quitting busted when he was so young. I was a massive Busted fan and was gutted when they split but never blamed Charlie. I’m also a Fightstar fan and love his solo work, met him once, he’s so down to Earth and nice.

100% Rhino is Charlie and I hope he goes far 😄

Reactions: 6
Charlie being on the masked singer prompted me to relive my younger days and I’ve been dancing and singing around the house to Busted all week 😂 I’d forgotten how good some of their music actually was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Charlie being on masked singer is to pave way for the Busted tour James is pining for. He hinted the other day he’s got two special guests visiting him soon and I feel it’s going to be Matt and Charlie

Reactions: 3
I mean honestly he has two young boys now that would probably find it absolutely awesome/hilarious that their dad is Rhino so that would be one reason for doing it. One of the clues was that people think he is super serious but he’s not. I can’t believe people still hold him to quitting busted when he was so young. I was a massive Busted fan and was gutted when they split but never blamed Charlie. I’m also a Fightstar fan and love his solo work, met him once, he’s so down to Earth and nice.

100% Rhino is Charlie and I hope he goes far 😄
I preferred Fightstar to Busted, but he slagged Busted for years then when McBu$ted took off and he saw $$$$$$ and changed his mind about Busted. That’s my issue with him and Busted and I feel like that’s why he’s fallen out with Alex from Fightstar, I know Alex thinks Night Driver was a rip off of Gunship…. Which is was but I do love Night Driver!

Reactions: 4
Hey all, wondering if anyone could help? I’m updating my ‘concerts been to’ section on setlist fm and noticed there was no support / opening acts listed for the Busted ‘A Ticket for Everyone’ 2004 tour and for the McFly ‘Wonderland’ 2005 tour. Does anyone remember who it was by any chance? I vaguely remember V was the support for McFly but couldn’t find anything about this on Google! TIA

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t it v and Mcfly who supported on a ticket for everyone? I might be getting this confused with when I saw Busted at a football ground local to me. That was 2004 though.

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t it v and Mcfly who supported on a ticket for everyone? I might be getting this confused with when I saw Busted at a football ground local to me. That was 2004 though.
Yeah it was them both, I remember the flyers

McFly definitely supported on a ticket for everyone.
Also, 2004? I simply cannot be this old 😭

Hey all, wondering if anyone could help? I’m updating my ‘concerts been to’ section on setlist fm and noticed there was no support / opening acts listed for the Busted ‘A Ticket for Everyone’ 2004 tour and for the McFly ‘Wonderland’ 2005 tour. Does anyone remember who it was by any chance? I vaguely remember V was the support for McFly but couldn’t find anything about this on Google! TIA
Busted - 'A Ticket for Everyone' 2004 Tour - support acts were V & Mc Fly.
McFly - ‘Wonderland’ 2005 tour - support acts were Tyler James & Famous Last Words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.