McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In May/June they were picking artwork and looking for a new label. Pretty sure they did the album cover shoot or something along those lines a few months ago now!

Reactions: 2
McFLY need to put out some new music early 2023, and stay relevant. I feel they’re really complacent with promotion, like they’re happy to pop up on their own here and there but not on McFLY duty.
Danny clearly has the passion to make music, whereas Tom wants to be this big social media family man with brand Fletcher regardless of how.
My fear is McFLY leave it too late again and then play a few summer shows before fading again.
The next album is already finished apparently so hopefully they announce a release date and tour soon.
The statement they've put out for the shows they've announced for next year says the album is coming 2023

Reactions: 1
I said on the Izzy Judd thread that I think it could possibly be a celeb version of Race Across the World as he had the giant backpack, his mum with him and was abroad.

Reactions: 2
I said on the Izzy Judd thread that I think it could possibly be a celeb version of Race Across the World as he had the giant backpack, his mum with him and was abroad.
I love that programme, would be great if it is that

you reckon? why's that? gut feeling...
It just felt like a lot of goodbye vibes, like one last hurrah tour, although I've changed my mind back to them carrying on now. Social media posts making me feel like they aren't stopping now. Which is good. Because I like them.

To me they were a cheap and tit version of McFly
i agree. their manager Richard Rashman pushed james and brad to write great songs to get a record deal but ultimately what got them signed was doing 1D and taylor swift covers on youtube which gave them their fan base which meant half of the record labels job was done hence the offer. they always said how they found each other on youtube etc like it was some hard graft, organic process, and then they got a record deal which isnt true. each band member was picked with a commercial value in mind. I read/heard connor was brought in to bring the average age of the band down like dougie was for mcfly. the difference is, danny and tom got a record deal through songwriting not by being a commercial product.

I first seen the vamps when they supports mcfly.. went to see them Saturday night they was really good live..but their fans god they didn't stop screaming.

(Can't say how I know but) the album cover is nothing like you'd expect. More artsy than their previous albums. They worked with an illustrator this time around. They've got boxes of them at the studio so the album is 100% finished and ready to go. Boxes of vinyl sitting at the studio

(Can't say how I know but) the album cover is nothing like you'd expect. More artsy than their previous albums. They worked with an illustrator this time around. They've got boxes of them at the studio so the album is 100% finished and ready to go. Boxes of vinyl sitting at the studio
Tbh I don’t think I could care less about another McFly album. Young Dumb Thrills was abysmal with only about 3 listenable songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
whens the album coming then? i feel they want a spring / summer album release.

Tbh I don’t think I could care less about another McFly album. Young Dumb Thrills was abysmal with only about 3 listenable songs.
I’m hoping and praying for a lost song style album. I think it’s the only thing that will redeem them after THAT.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.