McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is still clinging on to his younger years in a way that Charlie and Matt aren't.

Busted was his everything and he clearly is obsessed with reliving it.
Yes, and I said before it's time for him to move on, but if all three are back recording music for Busted, clearly is not only James who is stuck in the past.

Yes, and I said before it's time for him to move on, but if all three are back recording music for Busted, clearly is not only James who is stuck in the past.
Charlie & Matt are doing it for the money.
James is doing it as he is obsessed with his younger years when Busted were in their hey day.
James is stuck in the past in the sense that he still behaves like he did as a teenager, still dresses the same, has a faux American accent etc etc.
and writes songs like 'Batmans House,' 'Mosquito,' and 'Cat got your Breakfast'

Reactions: 3
James is doing it as he is obsessed with his younger years when Busted were in their hey day.
James is stuck in the past in the sense that he still behaves like he did as a teenager, still dresses the same, has a faux American accent etc etc.
What you're saying doesn't contradict what I'm saying; it just adds up. Still, all three of them are using the past to gain something out of it: money, notoriety, ego boost, etc.

What you're saying doesn't contradict what I'm saying; it just adds up. Still, all three of them are using the past to gain something out of it: money, notoriety, ego boost, etc.
But - Matt and Charlie aren't stuck in the past. They are not clinging onto the old days like James is

Reactions: 1
I disagree: they somehow are if they are willing to record new Busted material when they are no longer relevant :)
They have expanded and grown beyond their Busted hey day though in a way that James hasn't.
They have matured and gotten married and had families and don't dress like teenagers anymore or write immature songs.

:)

Reactions: 4
Matt doesn’t need it, he’s pretty set thanks to Emma plus he’s always getting West End jobs, Matt I think is there for the fun of being on stage

I noticed The Vamps manager now has Busted listed with the bands he manages in his Instagram bio, I think Busted is a fairly recent addition. He’s @Joemanager.

I noticed The Vamps manager now has Busted listed with the bands he manages in his Instagram bio, I think Busted is a fairly recent addition. He’s @Joemanager.
That just makes me think even more that The Vamps are gonna call it a day after their 10th Anniversary tour.

Reactions: 2
Matt might do it for the anniversary but he has already said in the past he would prefer to either go solo or start a new band (punk music)

Matt might do it for the anniversary but he has already said in the past he would prefer to either go solo or start a new band (punk music)
I hope he does a solo, LOVED his first album. Best Busted solo album. I did love a few Fightstar albums though!

Off topic but the vamps should give it up and try new things. I don't think they're one of those bands who will still be around 20 years later. And Connors other band wasn't that successful

Just to clarify, Busted ARE recording, Eddie & Charlie together in the studio throwing out ideas, Matt & James involved remotely, until they are free from current commitments, then they will join them & everything will start from there. But all we need to know at this stage is, ITS HAPPENING! yay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.