McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify, Busted ARE recording, Eddie & Charlie together in the studio throwing out ideas, Matt & James involved remotely, until they are free from current commitments, then they will join them & everything will start from there. But all we need to know at this stage is, ITS HAPPENING! yay.
hi James.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I honestly feel like Busted and McFLY should be laid to rest now 😅

I’m down for new Matt and Danny solo albums ❤

Reactions: 9
Just to clarify, Busted ARE recording, Eddie & Charlie together in the studio throwing out ideas, Matt & James involved remotely, until they are free from current commitments, then they will join them & everything will start from there. But all we need to know at this stage is, ITS HAPPENING! yay.
What commitment does James have other than not washing?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly feel like Busted and McFLY should be laid to rest now 😅

I’m down for new Matt and Danny solo albums ❤
Difference between both bands is Busted has been dead since the first break up. They rely solely on nostalgia

Mcfly have a loyal fanbase and don't try to make every album sound like their first. They want to evolve and get better with each one

Reactions: 8
Difference between both bands is Busted has been dead since the first break up. They rely solely on nostalgia

Mcfly have a loyal fanbase and don't try to make every album sound like their first. They want to evolve and get better with each one
See, I preferred busteds last two albums over mcfly’s. I thought nightdriver was actually a really good album.

Reactions: 3

Well that’s a load of absolute bullshit, sorry.
Their returning album “Night Driver” couldn’t be more different, it’s actually their best record for me, such a mature sound compared to the early stuff. Then their last album is pretty much pop punk, but again nothing like their early stuff.

The 3 of them are clearly in a much happier place due to creative freedom, so who knows what they put out next year, something completely different again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't get past lines like this

Went past the Taj Mahal
It's so fuckin' beautiful
But I miss my family
There's nothing else to see

Seems like no thought has gone into the songwriting. Not saying mcfly are genius songwriters but busteds songs don't hit the same lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't get past lines like this

Went past the Taj Mahal
It's so fuckin' beautiful
But I miss my family
There's nothing else to see

Seems like no thought has gone into the songwriting. Not saying mcfly are genius songwriters but busteds songs don't hit the same lol
Almost guarantee Mr Bourne wrote that

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I just think with both bands, all members hearts aren’t in it anymore and it shows. I think they would all be better off doing their own thing(s)as they do seem happier that way. You can’t flog a dead horse so they say.

I just think with both bands, all members hearts aren’t in it anymore and it shows. I think they would all be better off doing their own thing(s)as they do seem happier that way. You can’t flog a dead horse so they say.
It’s just money at this point, if it was passion McFly would have committed to MTA and releasing the new album rather than just sitting on it waiting for the right contract/label.

Reactions: 1
It’s just money at this point, if it was passion McFly would have committed to MTA and releasing the new album rather than just sitting on it waiting for the right contract/label.
MTA was about paying for the building. They bought it, not rented. But I don't think the album is all about money over passion or passion over money. They can be passionate about making music but a band who have been making music for 20 years would release music the traditional way (label, release, tour) so can't fault them for that

Reactions: 2
I can see him doing celebrating SAS who dares wins or dancing on ice. Not sure when any of those are filmed or training though…

Reactions: 2
See, I preferred busteds last two albums over mcfly’s. I thought nightdriver was actually a really good album.
I love Nightdriver probably their best album & I was legit posters on every wall obsessed with them when they came out

Pretty sure celeb sas has already filmed a couple months ago. Dancing on ice wouldn't require vanishing for a month. Masked Singer I doubt would let izzy highlight the fact he is missing

Pretty sure celeb sas has already filmed a couple months ago. Dancing on ice wouldn't require vanishing for a month. Masked Singer I doubt would let izzy highlight the fact he is missing
Also with masked singer they just come from their house on the days they’re filming they don’t stay away - unless they were worried the kids would spoil the secret but then Izzy wouldn’t have been allowed to post he was away!

Might be a new show - like last year BBC did that one with that guy in the cold I can’t remember the name I just saw some on gogglebox with celebs in ice baths

Reactions: 1
He had what looked like one of those massive travelling back packs and was with his mum

McFLY need to put out some new music early 2023, and stay relevant. I feel they’re really complacent with promotion, like they’re happy to pop up on their own here and there but not on McFLY duty.
Danny clearly has the passion to make music, whereas Tom wants to be this big social media family man with brand Fletcher regardless of how.
My fear is McFLY leave it too late again and then play a few summer shows before fading again.
The next album is already finished apparently so hopefully they announce a release date and tour soon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.