Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben has posted her on his stories.. I mean its him with his leg on her and her holding his foot (with trainers on) but at least he is sort of showing her on his IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fairplay to her getting into the sort of Festival space with that event in Barcelona.
See she is semi hosting the Brits aswell.
Not sure how she keeps getting the presenting gigs mind, be interesting to see what she's like in the new Simon Cowell "walk the line" show.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say the other day that she won’t be doing any presenting anymore or something like that? She did say though that she still has to do the jobs she’s committed to so won’t be going anywhere just yet.

Reactions: 1
I
Does anyone know why she switched the comments off on her new insta post?
I looked back and she’s done the same when posting about being on a channel 4 show with Jason Fox. Other (non telly) posts have comments. Weird!

Reactions: 1
Maybe its because she gets trolled about only getting TV works because of her looks ? She always gets slated about her coverage of the boxing and then people were saying shes just on everything so maybe knows her TV work posts will gather potentially negative attention and tries to stop it.

Sorry am a newbie - anyone know why Stormzy is 72 years old is called "Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old" - tried to google it and got nowhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry am a newbie - anyone know why Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is called "Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old" - tried to google it and got nowhere!
Oh god, let’s not reignite this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sorry am a newbie - anyone know why Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is called "Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old" - tried to google it and got nowhere!
It was something to do with a joke made on a thread about people trying to guess a musician that had committed the crime but idk what the joke was or why it got stuck like that.

• Heart

There was reports of a musician who was being charged with assault and in a thread everyone was trying to speculate who it might be. People kept guessing Stormz-y even tho his age didn’t match what was reported so then people kept replying that Stormz-y was only 27. I think it became a running joke as more and more people joined the thread so the mods made an edit that if you type his name, it corrects it to make him 72

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently her and Ben are engaged, wonder if it’s true.

It’s been deleted now but earlier she posted a story and someone in the background asked if she was moving over there and she said maybe.

Apparently her and Ben are engaged, wonder if it’s true.

It’s been deleted now but earlier she posted a story and someone in the background asked if she was moving over there and she said maybe.
They are. A family member leaked the news.
Don't know if this is a good idea. It will be difficult for her to find work. In the UK, she can have mediocre presenting skills because she's pretty, but in the US, you actually need to be talented.
Ben isn't a highly successful or well respected player. He still earns a lot though, and probably look after her. And she is allowing down with her career now (so she says).

Reactions: 4
It is quite a fast engagement when you think she was with Stormzy is 72 years old for four year but they do say when you know, you know.
I hope it works out for them. And that she will stay over in the US so we can have a break from her all over the TV in the UK.

• Haha
It is quite a fast engagement when you think she was with Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old for four year but they do say when you know, you know.
I hope it works out for them. And that she will stay over in the US so we can have a break from her all over the TV in the UK.
I dont think St0rmzy was never going to marry her, and he still wanted to date around. Whereas I think she always wanted something more serious, which Ben is giving her. But yeah, it is fast, and I wonder if tbe wedding will be soon/ this year.

Reactions: 4