Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's crazy to get involved with a Basketball player.There is probably not one single faithful baller in the NBA.Maya is going to find that out the hard way.
Yep. No matter how pretty you are, how big your heart is, and how big your back side is 😂 they will still do it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
She’s posted that one of her friends flew her out to Ibiza last minute. I think Bens in Miami judging from IG. It must be tough for a relationship to have your partner jetting off where there is a lot of potential for female attention/ time with the boys etc. You either follow him around everywhere or sit at home waiting. Prob why she’s up and gone off to Ibiza as it obvs wasn’t planned. She might want to try keep him on his toes. Must be tiring though. When I met the one and settled down I just wanted to be home chilling with them, Ibiza would be the last place I’d want to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
She’s posted that one of her friends flew her out to Ibiza last minute. I think Bens in Miami judging from IG. It must be tough for a relationship to have your partner jetting off where there is a lot of potential for female attention/ time with the boys etc. You either follow him around everywhere or sit at home waiting. Prob why she’s up and gone off to Ibiza as it obvs wasn’t planned. She might want to try keep him on his toes. Must be tiring though. When I met the one and settled down I just wanted to be home chilling with them, Ibiza would be the last place I’d want to be.
She always posts thirsty pics but her Ibiza ones today have been extra posey. To quote the DM she's "showing him what hes missing." 😂

Like someone said earlier though he is a bit of a flop in the NBA now so I can't imagine him getting that much attention from girls but I could be wrong.

Long distance is always going to be a bit of a tough one but especially for them where sex sells for her in terms of her image and getting gigs and then him being in an industry with groupies.

Also she's is a millionaire so I doubt her friend actually flew her out, she probs just said that so she didnt look too jel if Ben was in/is in Miami.

I do think she needs need to either lay off the filters or the fillers. She was looking a bit rubbery in her stories today
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
How old was she when the streets original pirate material came out she’s playing on her stories. I remember going to some dive bar in Brixton to see him. It was a vibe back then but she would have been about 2.

Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old
Stop 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they are such a weird match, can’t imagine it working long term. He’s got such a dead personality he’ll never match her energy which is fine if you still have charisma but he doesn’t, she’s so bubbly idk why she would wanna be married to him. A one off hook up - cute. But that’s it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
You’ve got to remember it was all probably exciting when they first met. Now they’ve actually done a trial run of actually making it work - there lives have clashed. I think Ben might be ignoring maya. She’s probably used to her uk exes doting on her. Plenty more where she came from in America unfortunately. I feel bad for her x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
She booked 3 whole months off work to go be with him that’s not a little thing she made him her priority and moved to another country to support him she 100% deserves a guy that hypes her up and is proud of her. He’s popped the question in private but only happy to go public with his dog 😂 another weird manchild.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
At the start she was posting gigantic deliveries of flowers he was sending her. He was clearly trying to ‘win’ her, but now seems she would have to give up an awful lot to make it work. Moving over there while her popularity is here. Her career taking a backseat to his. Waiting around with other basketball wives while he’s busy training and whatnot. I think she’d be better suited to someone UK who is on her level and there lives mesh easier. At the end of the day, she can have her pickings and there’s plenty more fish in the sea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
The moral of the story - don’t get engaged during the honeymoon/summertime phase
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Love bombed and then engaged so quick, why? What was the hurry…both young. I wonder if he thought if he put a ring on it she’s going to be at his side 24/7 old school wifey giving up her career, making him her number one priority and popping kids out.

The thing is wives and girlfriends of sportsmen do tend to still do that… but from how Maya comes across that’s not her at all and why should it be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She’s definitely giving off rowdy I’m back on my bull vibes.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4