Max Balegde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like him and thought he was funny but I'm getting sick of the "I've been invited to a film premiere and I thought it was causal but no look how I'm dressed"

This time wearing crocs, get some new content 🥱
And the Disney stuff all the time

Reactions: 10
I used to like him and thought he was funny but I'm getting sick of the "I've been invited to a film premiere and I thought it was causal but no look how I'm dressed"

This time wearing crocs, get some new content 🥱
Yeah, he bores me now. He's sadly turned into an influencer type and has stopped making the content that was naturally funny and comical.

I remember once someone asked about his podcast and he said something like 'ah I don't make money from it so I gave it up' and I thought 'oh god, he's turning into that guy already.' And now he's even worse.

Still a funny lad, and I wish him success but it always kinda makes me sad when naturally funny and normal people become the influencer types and drop what they were loved for in the first place.

Reactions: 5
Max is one of the only people i actually like on tiktok i adore him but yeah his stuff is getting repetitive but i still find him funny and im proud of how much he has achieved .i do wish he would go back to reviewing stranger things though as i loved that 😆 but yeah i wish he would go back to how he was .however he is very humble and he has said a few times how hes thankful for the stuff he gets which is what i like about him

Reactions: 6
Very jelous of him right now .i went to see black adam the other night at the cinema and max has done a video intervieing one of the actors from it .noah centineo who i love 😍

Reactions: 2
Massive respect to Max for using his platform to remind people of just how awful a person Matt Hancock is. I really respect for him that.

Reactions: 15
.i want him on big brother 😆 hes not famous enough for im a celeb .think he did great with his tiktok about matt hancock

I still like him but I originally followed him from his arguments with his land lord over not getting his deposit back. His chronicles and responses were hilarious!

Something is going down .both him and george posted they was leaving tiktok .think they might be doing something .someone said big brother but its not on until july

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20221126_134214_TikTok.jpg
He's get boring now 😴 he did the exact same thing when he was promoting Boots. He'll just be going somewhere for pr and saying "I can't believe it, I'm wearing shorts and trainers and they've sent me here"

Yes new they was joking him and george are starting a podcast
Just what the world needs, two more tiktokkers doing a podcast. How do they think these things up? 🥱

I saw one clip of their podcast, and Max really plays up the 'ooh I'm so outrageous and quirky' character. He tries way too hard now. He's naturally funny but one whiff of money or the spotlight, and he goes full on show off.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was good .see max is one of the only tiktokers i like becasue i like how humble he is .hes always thankfull and has said numerous times how thankfull he is to everyone for what hes got .likes hes got intievews with some pretty big stars

Reactions: 4
Literally came here to complain about the Disney stuff

Is he sponsored by them and just excluding that from the videos??
No he likes disney and posted a lot and then posted something in november saying how disney had reached out to work with him where he was then invited to a privet event thing and then he did two interivews with vig stars for disney .so hes not technically sponsered no .like the disney advent calender he brought himself

His Disney advent calendars videos are annoying regarding the lead thing. The first few I understand as he said he prerecorded the first 3(?). And on the first one people commented saying it’s like that as it makes a reef out of all the pins and he commented on these comments but he is still saying he doesn’t know why they are on a leaf!

Reactions: 4