Max Balegde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
used to find him funny now he tries SO hard to be funny that it just isn't funny at all and looks so forced. he gives mean girl vibes 😂

Reactions: 16
Think what he's doing at the minute is really good. Finally a influencer trying to do some good

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the TikTok saying he should support and promote marches that are being organised by groups rather than organising his own?

I saw a comment that said this would turn into a glorified Max meet and greet

Wondering what people’s thoughts are

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the TikTok saying he should support and promote marches that are being organised by groups rather than organising his own?

I think he’s right when he said he’s in over his head. I think it’s great that he feels so passionately about this and wants to try and do something, but I don’t think he had thought about how big it could get and how much hard work and organisation it’ll take.
I’ve really gone off max lately but if he pulls this off I’ll have regained so much respect for him.
Supporting existing organisations and helping them would have been much easier for everyone, and given the organisations some publicity too, but it is what it is now and I just hope it doesn’t go wrong.

Reactions: 3
I think he’s right when he said he’s in over his head. I think it’s great that he feels so passionately about this and wants to try and do something, but I don’t think he had thought about how big it could get and how much hard work and organisation it’ll take.
I’ve really gone off max lately but if he pulls this off I’ll have regained so much respect for him.
Supporting existing organisations and helping them would have been much easier for everyone, and given the organisations some publicity too, but it is what it is now and I just hope it doesn’t go wrong.
The woman who made the TikTok said she had reached out to help as she has experience with organising things and people were in the comments saying that Max had also contacted or been contacted by other orgs to help him organise this. Given all that I think he’s on the right track

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The woman who made the TikTok said she had reached out to help as she has experience with organising things and people were in the comments saying that Max had also contacted or been contacted by other orgs to help him organise this. Given all that I think he’s on the right track
Oh that’s good to hear, I’ve not really been on tiktok today so I’ve not seen that!

Reactions: 1

To be honest, and maybe I'm cynical but this was my first worry too. I understand the argument for using his platform etc, however I'm not sure a tiktokker is what this country needs to fight against the Tories' appalling rhetoric and abuse of its citizens.

Again, I may be just cynical, but I'm always sceptical of influencers who do things like this because it feels similar to those 'watch me give a homeless guy a tenner' style videos. I could be entirely wrong, of course.

But, I don't know, the Tories have this country on the ropes currently & I'd rather see people who can make a difference take this on rather than a comedian from an app.

Reactions: 6
Man, his video about Matthew Perry really sums up why I can't stand Max anymore.

Who hears of someone's passing and thinks 'ooh I'll make a jokey video about that'? He's so far up his own backside now that his thought process is evidently limited to getting likes and being 'hilarious' as his 12 year old fan base call him.

The whole fundraiser is getting worse too. Literally stating several times how proud of himself he is for doing it and acting like the Tories abuse of trans people is nothing more than another way for him to take the spotlight. Gross.

Reactions: 7
Anyone who unironically wears Jack Wills clothing is an attention seeking influencer in my book. Same with All Saints - they both went on a massive publicity bender with TikTok influencers to wear their gear, if anything would put me off buying it's Max Balegde and Paul Breach wearing their clothes.

Everything he does is for kids to say how funny he is. Yet, he isn't funny, not even a little bit anymore. It's all for attention and adulation, he hasn't been funny since he met that Andrew, and he's as big a try hard as Max.

Reactions: 6
He does com across as very immature with his plushie/ croc obsession. He also comes across as mansplaining prat with his trans advocacy. He also seems to be getting a larger audience in the us after meeting Dylan. Doesn’t even attempt to see the other side. He has manufactured a persona that attracts lots of people but I do wonder what he will do as he gets older. He won’t be the cute blond ditzy boy with the cute boyfriend anymore.

What did he say about Matthew Perry? I can't see a video on him?

Reactions: 1
What did he say about Matthew Perry? I can't see a video on him?
He basically made a video saying he'd just woken up the news, wearing a smirk and going on to say 'I am devastationed' and 'nothing better happen to Jennifer Anniston', all said in a fake, intended to be funny voice.
---
Anyone who unironically wears Jack Wills clothing is an attention seeking influencer in my book. Same with All Saints - they both went on a massive publicity bender with TikTok influencers to wear their gear, if anything would put me off buying it's Max Balegde and Paul Breach wearing their clothes.

Everything he does is for kids to say how funny he is. Yet, he isn't funny, not even a little bit anymore. It's all for attention and adulation, he hasn't been funny since he met that Andrew, and he's as big a try hard as Max.
Currently sat here in a Jack Wills hoodie reading this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
He basically made a video saying he'd just woken up the news, wearing a smirk and going on to say 'I am devastationed' and 'nothing better happen to Jennifer Anniston', all said in a fake, intended to be funny voice.
He's a bleeping hole. I assume he did a dirty delete?

He's a bleeping hole. I assume he did a dirty delete?
Yep, he deleted any negative comments on tiktok but couldn't stop the large amounts of hate he received on twitter for it so he quickly deleted it and instead uploaded a video saying he was really proud of himself for his work for the trans community. 🙄

---

Currently sat here in a Jack Wills hoodie reading this 🤣🤣
Haha I’m sorry 😂 Jack Wills and All Saints have annoyed me with how they pimped their brand to influencers!