Max Balegde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if he has his own thread, so thought I'd start one!

I like him! I really do, I feel like he's very likeable and very relatable and really really does have some funny content. However, the amount he slates 'couples accounts' and now his is basically turning into one...which I feel like he hates!

Does anyone else follow him?

Reactions: 8
I like him! He does make me laugh and I have started saying ‘big fat’ this and that all the time which my kids cringe at 🤣 I just think fair play to him. He’s young and wants to have fun, he seems quite honest, he’s a good laugh… I do like him a lot

Reactions: 8
Apparently he slagged off Bella (nosebleedfitz) in one of his lives, he’s getting loads of criticsm in his comments and Bella made a video indirecting him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Apparently he slagged off Bella (nosebleedfitz) in one of his lives, he’s getting loads of criticsm in his comments and Bella made a video indirecting him.
I saw her video last night and people were saying it was him. They used to be friends always stitching each other’s videos. Wonder what happened there

Has the video gone?
yeah looks like Bella deleted it. It said something like “we decided we wouldn’t talk about things online because of our fans but you’re slagging me off on live right now “. She didn’t say it was max but people assumed it is

Reactions: 3
Um it’s kicking off on both their accounts. From what I gather this is all over the release of merch. Bella thinks Max copied her and she wasn’t able to release merch under a certain name “big fat” because Max had already done it and he uses the phrase a lot. But Bella says it’s her phrase. I’m shocked that two people who both say they were really close have lost a friendship over some merch

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Um it’s kicking off on both their accounts. From what I gather this is all over the release of merch. Bella thinks Max copied her and she wasn’t able to release merch under a certain name “big fat” because Max had already done it and he uses the phrase a lot. But Bella says it’s her phrase. I’m shocked that two people who both say they were really close have lost a friendship over some merch
I haven’t seen the video, think Max took it down, but apparently Bella threatened him and his boyfriend with violence 😬 enjoying all this drama, more entertaining than love island.

I haven’t seen the video, think Max took it down, but apparently Bella threatened him and his boyfriend with violence 😬 enjoying all this drama, more entertaining than love island.
shes posted them herself on her twitter

Max’s video is still there. Bella sent a voice note saying she’d beat up him and his bf. I expected better from her tbh there’s no need to say stuff like that

Thanks ❤ , just found the video. Wow, she comes across really badly there, so aggressive and nasty. I don’t think Max has done anything wrong to her at all.

Reactions: 7
Thanks ❤ , just found the video. Wow, she comes across really badly there, so aggressive and nasty. I don’t think Max has done anything wrong to her at all.
it’s all weird. All this over merch. I feel a bit Sorry for Max. They both use that phrase in different ways and it’s kinda petty to lose a friendship over this

Reactions: 5
Omg just came on here to see if there was a thread about him for the current beef. The way Bella has handled it is so embarrassing, I really like her and the way she’s bringing gender and sexuality into this is beyond immature. Also threatening violence??? Definite unfollow for me

Reactions: 10
Bella has lost a lot of followers in the past few hours . At least since I last looked she lost about 5 thousand so far

I want her to admit she’s in the wrong. I don’t see what else she can do other than that because it seems like no one is on her side. She needs to apologise to Max and admit this was a huge overreaction. I think it’s very childish to unfollow him everywhere and just stop responding to him over a phrase. Imagine if they’d had a proper conversation about it. They could have even released a merch collaboration! They definitely share a lot of followers I bet it would have been popular

It’s goin very quickly 🤐
damn. I’m still following her I want to see how this plays out.

Reactions: 5
I think it was really stupid of Bella to stop being friends with max over the ‘big fat’ when so many people say it. And then she was trying to weaponise her identity as a trans woman by making it trans woman wronged by evil white man when that literally had nothing to do with it.

she’s clearly missed the mark on this one

I want her to admit she’s in the wrong. I don’t see what else she can do other than that because it seems like no one is on her side. She needs to apologise to Max and admit this was a huge overreaction. I think it’s very childish to unfollow him everywhere and just stop responding to him over a phrase. Imagine if they’d had a proper conversation about it. They could have even released a merch collaboration! They definitely share a lot of followers I bet it would have been popular

damn. I’m still following her I want to see how this plays out.
There’s so many things I see on Twitter all the time that blow up about how you don’t need to owe anyone an explanation just cut them off. I think Bella saw too many of them and thought that was ok instead of actually communicating with Max