Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I'm not a massive fan of him anymore to be honest. He used to be naturally comical and funny but he feels so forced now and obnoxious.
He's really arrogant and thinks he's a massive celebrity. I always see him call the podcast he does with George 'my podcast', rather than 'our podcast' and even when he had Alan Carr on, he made sure he was louder than everyone else and over-laughing etc.

It's a shame because I used to love him but I think becoming a 'successful' influencer ruins people.

Reactions: 16

givemethegossx

used to find him funny now he tries SO hard to be funny that it just isn't funny at all and looks so forced. he gives mean girl vibes 😂

Reactions: 16

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Massive respect to Max for using his platform to remind people of just how awful a person Matt Hancock is. I really respect for him that.

Reactions: 15

teatalks

VIP Member
Omg just came on here to see if there was a thread about him for the current beef. The way Bella has handled it is so embarrassing, I really like her and the way she’s bringing gender and sexuality into this is beyond immature. Also threatening violence??? Definite unfollow for me

Reactions: 10

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I used to like him and thought he was funny but I'm getting sick of the "I've been invited to a film premiere and I thought it was causal but no look how I'm dressed"

This time wearing crocs, get some new content 🥱
And the Disney stuff all the time

Reactions: 10

Bennycs

Chatty Member
He's getting quite a bit of hate for that video he did filming that couple getting engaged on the tram
I think he's getting a bit full of himself to be honest and he's losing his grip on what is and isn't okay to say and do.

The engagement video wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen but it was essentially poking fun at two people just trying to be happy. Seemed unnecessarily mean spirited.

Reactions: 9

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I see hes moaning that he like many others got wait listed for Taylor Swift tickets, but he'll get gifted some because hes a famous tiktok twat!! All this little jumped up twat has to do is moan on twitter and some.company falls for it and sends him free shit! Grinds my gears
I look forward to the day when all this influencer nonsense dies and they all have to come back to the real world like all these reality stars in the past.

steste

Chatty Member
He comes across as horrifically arrogant, as does his boyfriend Andrew.

They’re bordering on functional alcoholics.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
He just pretends to be a fan of whatever is popular right now. He does it constantly, and the 13 year olds lap it and him up.

It’s a shame as Max was genuinely funny when he was unassuming and before it went to his head, he’s a timebomb now. And it really wouldn’t surprise me for some allegation to come out about him.

Reactions: 8

lozza96

VIP Member
So for people that havnt seen .its blown up at the minute on his podcast he spoke about a couple that are in a relationship that are clearly fake .a lot of comments said its ekin and davide from love island hes talking about .bearing in mind that he mentioned no names .ekin then wrote a tweet which she since deleted and also commented on a tiktok and now all her fan girls are doing tweets wanting max dead and stuff .very childlish tbh as max never mentioned anyones names .ekin brought the attention herself .everyone saying hes clout chasing when he literally has more clout than the two of them .like hes interviewing big film stars .what are doing 😆 .he also put this on insta this morning .

Attachments

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Think what he's doing at the minute is really good. Finally a influencer trying to do some good

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
I like him! He does make me laugh and I have started saying ‘big fat’ this and that all the time which my kids cringe at 🤣 I just think fair play to him. He’s young and wants to have fun, he seems quite honest, he’s a good laugh… I do like him a lot

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I'm not sure if he has his own thread, so thought I'd start one!

I like him! I really do, I feel like he's very likeable and very relatable and really really does have some funny content. However, the amount he slates 'couples accounts' and now his is basically turning into one...which I feel like he hates!

Does anyone else follow him?

teatalks

VIP Member
Bella must be shitting herself incase she has no one to fund her transition anymore or even worse, she might have to get a job 😮💨

Reactions: 7

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I see hes moaning that he like many others got wait listed for Taylor Swift tickets, but he'll get gifted some because hes a famous tiktok twat!! All this little jumped up twat has to do is moan on twitter and some.company falls for it and sends him free shit! Grinds my gears

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
He literally showed himself getting the tickets? Like there was numerous ways to get codes. Also I don't think it's a case of he is going just becasue she's popular he's mentioned for years how much he Likes her. Like tbh max is one of the only influences I actually like mainly becasue he dosnt beg and stuff like the others does. He's worked himself up and like he's got so many good opportunities and interviewed big stars. I also really like him due to the fact that he's currently working with terrorism to talk about the arriana grande Manchester bombing he was in and it shows he's using his platform for good but I may be biased as I know someone that was in the bombing so that's I like him for that. I mean he can be annoying at times
This isn’t a rave thread

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Yes new they was joking him and george are starting a podcast
Just what the world needs, two more tiktokkers doing a podcast. How do they think these things up? 🥱

I saw one clip of their podcast, and Max really plays up the 'ooh I'm so outrageous and quirky' character. He tries way too hard now. He's naturally funny but one whiff of money or the spotlight, and he goes full on show off.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Man, his video about Matthew Perry really sums up why I can't stand Max anymore.

Who hears of someone's passing and thinks 'ooh I'll make a jokey video about that'? He's so far up his own backside now that his thought process is evidently limited to getting likes and being 'hilarious' as his 12 year old fan base call him.

The whole fundraiser is getting worse too. Literally stating several times how proud of himself he is for doing it and acting like the Tories abuse of trans people is nothing more than another way for him to take the spotlight. Gross.