Max Balegde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bella must be shitting herself incase she has no one to fund her transition anymore or even worse, she might have to get a job šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

Reactions: 7
Can someone clarify what this is all about? Is it literally JUST because max uses the phrase ā€œbig fatā€? Or am I missing something because why is that worth causing drama about and people unfollowing Bella for it??? I love both bella and max but I havenā€™t been on tiktok in a few days so Iā€™m confused lol
[/QUOTE]

basically yes. Bella was pissed that Max released ā€œbig fatā€ merch when she says itā€™s her thing I think they share the same merch company or something and they said she could not use that phrase because Max already had. Thatā€™s basically what triggered her to ghost him. He had no idea what he did wrong. Itā€™s pretty trivial.
The main reason for the uproar is the voice note she sent him saying something along the lines of ā€œIā€™ll come to your house and beat up you and your boyfriendā€.
If this voice note had not been sent I donā€™t believe she would be getting the big backlash that she is now.

I do think Bella was in the wrong completely however cancel culture is truly toxic. Watching this go down and people demanding public apologies but when people post them itā€™s ā€œinsincereā€. Iā€™m glad I do not have a public platform lol

If anyoneā€™s interested a creator called aria.serplus has posted some very scathing videos about Bella. Iā€™m kind of gutted as I really liked her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can anyone explain why so many people comment on Maxā€™s videos joking about him being in a care home? There is always loads of them and donā€™t get where it came from!

Can anyone explain why so many people comment on Maxā€™s videos joking about him being in a care home? There is always loads of them and donā€™t get where it came from!
I donā€™t know how it started exactly but thereā€™s a running joke that heā€™s really old.

Reactions: 3
A lot of his audience were shocked that he was still attending university and presumed he was older. Hence, the old age and care home jokes.

Reactions: 3
Maxā€™s replies to Libby Maeā€™s & Katyleeā€™s videos alluding that they are now in to guys are hilarious šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Max's videos and I think he's genuinely funny but my one issue with him lately is he's starting to turn into one of those 'I'm an influencer' types. I saw someone ask about his podcast on insta and he basically said he didn't earn money from it so didn't do it anymore.

I think its kinda sad when they change from cool people having fun to having money as their priority.

Reactions: 4
I really like him, he seems a nice boy and I do find him quite funny that he doesnā€™t really give a tit. Hope he does well.

I really like him he can make fun of himself as well i find him funny and just love his tiktoks

Reactions: 1
i just think his content is so samey. Itā€™s not really interesting or creative. I thought it was funny when I first came across him but itā€™s not interesting enough for me to follow
He just makes me cringe! That dance he tried to make go viral last year was so embarrassing.

Reactions: 5