Max Balegde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched his latest TT about snapshoteye. One of his followers said snapshot looked like Billy Bear Ham. Made me lolol

Reactions: 6
Hes one of my favourite tiktokers always love watching his videos and his lives are hillarious when he goes live drunk

Reactions: 1
I caught a live while drunk once. His laugh lol
Yeah. I quite like his TT’s

I’m confused about his recent TT about dropping out, I thought he was in his finally year of uni?

Reactions: 2
I’m confused about his recent TT about dropping out, I thought he was in his finally year of uni?
Yeah he was in his final year .it's shame he's dropped out as I don't think he had long left

Reactions: 3
I like him, but I get bad vibes off his boyfriend Andrew. I’m not sure why.

Max comes across funny and relatable, whereas Andrew comes off a bit arrogant.

Reactions: 4
I like him, but I get bad vibes off his boyfriend Andrew. I’m not sure why.

Max comes across funny and relatable, whereas Andrew comes off a bit arrogant.
Really? I get the opposite. I think he seems like a polite, dry humoured lad.

He's getting quite a bit of hate for that video he did filming that couple getting engaged on the tram

He's getting quite a bit of hate for that video he did filming that couple getting engaged on the tram
I think he's getting a bit full of himself to be honest and he's losing his grip on what is and isn't okay to say and do.

The engagement video wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen but it was essentially poking fun at two people just trying to be happy. Seemed unnecessarily mean spirited.

Reactions: 9
I think he's getting a bit full of himself to be honest and he's losing his grip on what is and isn't okay to say and do.

The engagement video wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen but it was essentially poking fun at two people just trying to be happy. Seemed unnecessarily mean spirited.
See I've always liked him as he's funny and I didn't see a problem personally with the video as like he said he wouldn't want to be engaged to that way .however I do feel like he should appolgise to the person

See I've always liked him as he's funny and I didn't see a problem personally with the video as like he said he wouldn't want to be engaged to that way .however I do feel like he should appolgise to the person
Oh, don't get me wrong. I think he can be really funny but I get the impression he absolutely thinks he's the dog's bollocks and can be a bit much sometimes.

As I said, I don't think the video is that bad, but it is mean spirited and as it was during pride, the proposal was evidently meant to celebrate it so I think it's just meant spirited to have mocked them.

He needs to be more aware is all I'd say.

Anyone see his video about having to walk instead of getting picked up by his sister? Because she got stuck in traffic due to a car accident. Reminds me of Saffron Barker when she complained about her train being delayed as someone got hit by a train.

Reactions: 5
I thought he was just joking as thats what his tiktoks are about.
He did really well today though was on the red carpet and interviewing people for the games of thrones spin of .

Reactions: 2
Anyone see his video about having to walk instead of getting picked up by his sister? Because she got stuck in traffic due to a car accident. Reminds me of Saffron Barker when she complained about her train being delayed as someone got hit by a train.
Yeah, I think he’s joking. If you watched the whole tik toks and his previous tik toks, that’s what he’s like..🤣😩

He is hilarious, genuinely funny. I met him at Mighty Hoopla and asked for a selfie (I know, so sad), he was really sweet.

I used to like him and thought he was funny but I'm getting sick of the "I've been invited to a film premiere and I thought it was causal but no look how I'm dressed"

This time wearing crocs, get some new content 🥱

Reactions: 5