Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maura moved on quick to Giovanni funny though because I know he was in a girls dms a month ago asking her to go to a spa with him and to stay with him in London, he always sent her messages on Instagram as a photo so he could see if he screenshotted 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Maura moved on quick to Giovanni funny though because I know he was in a girls dms a month ago asking her to go to a spa with him and to stay with him in London, he always sent her messages on Instagram as a photo so he could see if he screenshotted 😂😂😂😂
It must in early stages though might not be anything serious. Not surprising he does seem very sleazy 🤢 if you spill the ☕ then come with the screenshots. I could do with a good laugh 🤪🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It must in early stages though might not be anything serious. Not surprising he does seem very sleazy 🤢 if you spill the ☕ then come with the screenshots. I could do with a good laugh 🤪🤣🤣🤣
He is sleazy, she unfortunately doesn’t have a screenshot of the Convos as it was all sent through photos. She only has a screenshot of him viewing her insta story 😂 He must clearly think he’s famous and worried she would leak something what a fool

Reactions: 1
He is sleazy, she unfortunately doesn’t have a screenshot of the Convos as it was all sent through photos. She only has a screenshot of him viewing her insta story 😂 He must clearly think he’s famous and worried she would leak something what a fool
Viewing someone’s IG stories means nothing to me; for example, I could post a selfie on IG stories tag Maura & Molly (hide the tag) and it would show up they viewed it. But Instagram doesn’t tell you if anyone has screenshot regards if it’s pics or texts 👀😂

Reactions: 7
But Instagram doesn’t tell you if anyone has screenshot regards if it’s pics or texts 😂😂😂
What I’m trying to say is it wasn’t texts he would message her on Instagram only and send it as a photo with his message so he would see if she screenshotted. He never sent a message without it being on a photo if that makes sense

What I’m trying to say is it wasn’t texts he would message her on Instagram only and send it as a photo with his message so he would see if she screenshotted. He never sent a message without it being on a photo if that makes sense
Lol I get what you mean. I still stick with my point that if you claim you got teaaaa then bring the ss. Your friend obvs wants to tell if she told you then why not expose him 😂😂 not to be rude but looking at your posting history this seems to be a recurring theme; your ‘friend’ dated this footballer or this guy was seeing your ‘friend’ at the time, again then no screenshots to back it up 👀🤣 it’s not like he would have done anything wrong considering he’s was not in a relationship with Maura; it looks like they only started dating and it would be a different story if they were official in a relationship. I think he’s a sleaze but I just prefer proof with my ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t heard about him being sleazy - just that he’s rather arrogant, a bit domineering and a bit of a hot head. Didn’t he have a massive falling out with Michelle visage when they were in strictly. Seems the programme tried to cover it up but they never did a last interview togetherness.

She’s definitely filter on that one because Lucie posted them together and it was filtered to the max. The different between the gram and pap like there is no need.
Why do I feel like she spills all the Tommy/Molly tea to Lucie. They probably laugh at Molly in pity knowing how lame Tommy turned out to be, and they probably can’t believe they once fancied him

Lol I get what you mean. I still stick with my point that if you claim you got teaaaa then bring the ss. Your friend obvs wants to tell if she told you then why not expose him 😂😂 not to be rude but looking at your posting history this seems to be a recurring theme; your ‘friend’ dated this footballer or this guy was seeing your ‘friend’ at the time, again then no screenshots to back it up 👀🤣 it’s not like he would have done anything wrong considering he’s was not in a relationship with Maura; it looks like they only started dating and it would be a different story if they were official in a relationship. I think he’s a sleaze but I just prefer proof with my ☕
Agree, also maybe I'm missing a trick, but can't anything be screenshotted? I get what she is saying that he 'would see that she screenshotted the photo' but so what lol? :unsure:

I haven’t heard about him being sleazy - just that he’s rather arrogant, a bit domineering and a bit of a hot head. Didn’t he have a massive falling out with Michelle visage when they were in strictly. Seems the programme tried to cover it up but they never did a last interview togetherness.
I don’t know if the fall out rumours were true since it came from the sun. I follow Faye; her, Giovanni and Michelle still seem close. Yes I agree arrogant is a better way to describe him.

I really she hope she isn't, he is so sleazy, thought she would be the kind to see through that straight away!!

I wouldn't exactly call Gionvanni a sleaze but he does seem to go through women pretty fast. Nothing wrong with that if he isn't the type to settle down although there has been more than one time were it was alleged there was an overlap in relationships. Someone with his reputation is a very odd choice for a girl who insists she just wants to find a nice boy to settle down with.

Reactions: 6
Does she really want to settle down though ? I imagine that after the Chris debacle she’s much more on for a hot girl summer !!!

Giovanni Is very hot 🥵
Lucky girl 🤣 doubt it will last though 🤷🏼‍♀️
glad she’s gone from Chris as he was PAINFULLY unfunny