Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’m regard to photos, I was there with my kids as was she. I wouldn’t like it if strangers were taking photos, wasn’t the place to do that. It was a theme park for children not a red carpet

I wouldn’t say touchy friends, one moment that stuck in my mind was they were queuing up for a ride and they had their arms around each others waists and he gave her a couple of pecks on the side of the head! I was standing near her when my kids were on the monkey swing and I said hello and she said hello back, she had the warmest smile and she was taking photos of them on the swing
Oh no this is actually so sad. I hope there was no overlap with Maura.
From what you say they seemed so happy and comfortable being affectionate in public and now only weeks later he’s with Maura…?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes and they would only be allowed to take pictures of the children who’s parents gave permission. Regardless of that these ‘celebs’ were attending because it was the theme park opened with lockdown easing and they were given a free day out . The paparazzi were there I’ve seen pictures from the event. These two played up to the strictly romance rumours so there would have been a story there and no way he never got papped.
I understand there was photographs but there was no photographs in the actual theme park, maybe there was designated spot.

Oh no this is actually so sad. I hope there was no overlap with Maura.
From what you say they seemed so happy and comfortable being affectionate in public and now only weeks later he’s with Maura…?
They really came across as a proper couple on a family day out. Hence why I was so shocked at the articles about him and Maura. Maybe it just didn’t work out. He could be on the rebound

I understand there was photographs but there was no photographs in the actual theme park, maybe there was designated spot.

They really came across as a proper couple on a family day out. Hence why I was so shocked at the articles about him and Maura. Maybe it just didn’t work out. He could be on the rebound
If you are not making this up then I’m sure it’s just a summer fling for both Giovanni and Maura. And no way this will last

Reactions: 1
If you are not making this up then I’m sure it’s just a summer fling for both Giovanni and Maura. And no way this will last
Why would I make it up? What would I have to gain. Just saying what I saw!

Reactions: 7
Not sure how he was able to not get a picture taken to be honest and I’m surprised he never got asked by people there from a picture. He couldn’t even go to Cornwall without being asked for a picture lol
I just told ye what I know and what I saw, sorry if it’s hard to comprehend.

Reactions: 8
I just told ye what I know and what I saw, sorry if it’s hard to comprehend.
You literally made an account today with the same dm username and comments. You haven’t used the dm since commenting that about them back early May and this is why I’s living for it. You keep taking in riddles with nothing to back it up. Good job it’s a gossip site

Reactions: 5
So no photos from that theme park despite photographers and being spotted???
.I suspect some strictly fans got too invested in the pro celeb showmance.
they haven’t been seen together for 6 months but their fans are convinced they were about to come out as a couple!
I thought us love island fans were demented but we are not a patch on the strictly fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So no photos from that theme park despite photographers and being spotted???
.I suspect some strictly fans got too invested in the pro celeb showmance.
they haven’t been seen together for 6 months but their fans are convinced they were about to come out as a couple!
I thought us love island fans were demented but we are not a patch on the strictly fans.
Me, as a massive strictly and LI fan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting back on topic! Is this PR, a fling, or the real thing??
I think the timing just screams PR. His tour starts this week, her new project was just announced, Love Island also started this week. The rumours have been going on for like 3 weeks and only the week of his tour the DM has the exclusive…

Reactions: 7
I think they would be making more of it if it was PR - that photo from the hotel wouldn’t have been withdrawn so quickly and though they both showed shots at the euros they didn’t show each other. I could be wrong but I think it’s a ‘proper’ thing. Whether it becomes a relationship is another matter.

With him touring and then strictly and her in Ireland it’s hard to work out how either has the time for a nascent relationship, especially as some of this work will presumably mean long period in covid restrictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
if it says ‘exclusive’ and ‘sources’ on a story it doesn’t necessary mean it’s true.

that story originally came from ok magazine and has been repeated by the daily mirror. Ok mag have a hard on for her and especially the journalist Kat Romero. When Maura first became single Kat went on her page to see which blue ticks have been liking her picture and then made a fake story up last week that Maura and Gio unfollowed each other. The unfollowing story got deleted the next day. All these stories now are just trying to bait them out to confirm things.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So glad I'm not in the spotlight having to confirm new relationships no wonder they hardly ever last

Reactions: 6
if it says ‘exclusive’ and ‘sources’ on a story it doesn’t necessary mean it’s true.

that story originally came from ok magazine and has been repeated by the daily mirror. Ok mag have a hard on for her and especially the journalist Kat Romero. When Maura first became single Kat went on her page to see which blue ticks have been liking her picture and then made a fake story up last week that Maura and Gio unfollowed each other. The unfollowing story got deleted the next day. All these stories now are just trying to bait them out to confirm things.
Interesting! but it has already been confirmed, surely, by the Daily Mail piece? I find the world of celebrity journalism very confusing!

Reactions: 2