Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a gossip forum - I think it’s what we’re here to do - gossip !!!

Reactions: 7
I do like him on strictly- purely based on how talented he is.

I hope for her sake he’s a rebound. I read one of his interviews back in April and he sounded awful.

Reactions: 4
I’m quite surprised that’s he with Maura, I saw him not so long ago with Ranvir Singh at an amusement park! Didn’t think he was Mauras type!

Reactions: 3
I remember she said it didn’t work with Curtis because of his busy schedule, I can’t imagine it’s going to be different with Giovanni, seeing as he is starting strictly soon

I’m quite surprised that’s he with Maura, I saw him not so long ago with Ranvir Singh at an amusement park! Didn’t think he was Mauras type!
Wow really?! We need details please. When and how did they act? I was always wondering if something happened between Ranvir and Giovanni during Strictly..

Reactions: 2
I suspect this might well end before it barely started.

Giovanni will be on tour with Anton Du Beke for most of July.
Maura will be heading off to Ireland fairly soon for her hosting duties. Glow Up : Ireland is supposed to air in the Autumn, so will likely be filming July/August.

Besides, I don't see fiery Italian + fiery Irish lasting that long. 🥵

I remember she said it didn’t work with Curtis because of his busy schedule, I can’t imagine it’s going to be different with Giovanni, seeing as he is starting strictly soon
'busy schedules' was likely the PR friendly reply. I doubt her mind was saying the same thing.😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was at this place called Chessington with my partner and kids, I recognised Ranvir first and then I saw Giovanni with her with two kids. The impression I got was that they were together to be honest, holding hands, arms around each others waist. They really looked very happy and together. That’s why I was surprised to see the articles about Maura and Giovanni. Giovanni was queuing up for rides with the boys and they really looked like a lovely family on a day out

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was at this place called Chessington with my partner and kids, I recognised Ranvir first and then I saw Giovanni with her with two kids. The impression I got was that they were together to be honest, holding hands, arms around each others waist. They really looked very happy and together. That’s why I was surprised to see the articles about Maura and Giovanni. Giovanni was queuing up for rides with the boys and they really looked like a lovely family on a day out
And you were very sure that wasn’t just them being affectionate friends? You know how they were on Strictly. Did they kiss and how was Giovanni with her son, did they seem close? If this is true I am baffled by him and Maura.

Very weird, when did you go to Chessington? Was it when this opening event took place that the Daily Fail reported about? How come Giovanni wasn’t in any pictures from the event?

I’m dying at this and the username lol I was waiting for you to make a new account and I’m happy.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’m dying at this and the username lol I was waiting for you to make a new account and I’m happy
😂😂
I wasn’t sure it was him at first, But he looked quite out of place in fairness to him! He wasn’t exactly dressed for a theme park!

😂😂
I wasn’t sure it was him at first, But he looked quite out of place in fairness to him! He wasn’t exactly dressed for a theme park!
It’s strange how the paparazzi didn’t get any pictures of him when they were there? They managed to get pictures of everyone else that attended. It’s like when the paps go to Thorpe park they stay to take pictures especially when the ‘celebs’ have been arranged to attend by management.,

Reactions: 3
It’s strange how the paparazzi didn’t get any pictures of him when they were there? They managed to get pictures of everyone else that attended. It’s like when the paps go to Thorpe park they stay to take pictures especially when the ‘celebs’ have been arranged to attend by management.,
That’s what confuses me too. They must be so easy to recognise as people saw them on the show together. Yet no one took a picture and no photographer thought it could be interesting? I am shocked and I don’t know what to make of this now. But that he looked out of place could be him in her life or her in his life in general because on Strictly they seemed like polar opposites. How would you make this work?

Reactions: 1
That’s what confuses me too. They must be so easy to recognise as people saw them on the show together. Yet no one took a picture and no photographer thought it could be interesting? I am shocked and I don’t know what to make of this now. But that he looked out of place could be him in her life or her in his life in general because on Strictly they seemed like polar opposites. How would you make this work?
I saw no photographers there but there was a few “celebs” but nothing major like! I think he looked out of place by what he was wearing but that’s just my opinion!

I saw no photographers there but there was a few “celebs” but nothing major like! I think he looked out of place by what he was wearing but that’s just my opinion!
So were they kissing or just being affectionate that could be mistaken as touchy friends? Did people recognise them and talk to them? How was he with the kids?
I am dying for all the goss honestly 👀

Also I’m regard to photos, I was there with my kids as was she. I wouldn’t like it if strangers were taking photos, wasn’t the place to do that. It was a theme park for children not a red carpet

So were they kissing or just being affectionate that could be mistaken as touchy friends? Did people recognise them and talk to them? How was he with the kids?
I am dying for all the goss honestly 👀
I wouldn’t say touchy friends, one moment that stuck in my mind was they were queuing up for a ride and they had their arms around each others waists and he gave her a couple of pecks on the side of the head! I was standing near her when my kids were on the monkey swing and I said hello and she said hello back, she had the warmest smile and she was taking photos of them on the swing

Also I’m regard to photos, I was there with my kids as was she. I wouldn’t like it if strangers were taking photos, wasn’t the place to do that. It was a theme park for children not a red carpet
Yes and they would only be allowed to take pictures of the children who’s parents gave permission. Regardless of that these ‘celebs’ were attending because it was the theme park opened with lockdown easing and they were given a free day out . The paparazzi were there I’ve seen pictures from the event. These two played up to the strictly romance rumours so there would have been a story there and no way he never got papped.

Reactions: 1