Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 cents..
Dental work will change your smile which will in turn change your face.
I've always felt from day dot she was a plant on Love Island, I dont think she was comfortable there and was only ever there to raise her profile.
The relationship with Curtis was fake,with Chris it was a friendship...

I have always felt there is something about this one I just cannot figure out??
There is something about her...
I would not be wholly surprised if she was not interested in men at all and came out batting for the other side..does anyone else feel this way?

Reactions: 15
Someone else tried to say her best mate in Dubai didn’t know about the relationship and I agree it’s been on social media. Her friends from her old job Jennifer and Laura have been out with Chris & Maura a few times. I was correcting the person implying her friend didn’t know 😂
Wonder if any of her promo mates will appear on the next series of love island.

Reactions: 2
My 2 cents..
Dental work will change your smile which will in turn change your face.
I've always felt from day dot she was a plant on Love Island, I dont think she was comfortable there and was only ever there to raise her profile.
The relationship with Curtis was fake,with Chris it was a friendship...

I have always felt there is something about this one I just cannot figure out??
There is something about her...
I would not be wholly surprised if she was not interested in men at all and came out batting for the other side..does anyone else feel this way?
was saying this to my housemate today, I think she is gay ! I’m not gay but get gay vibes off her ? The fake relationships. Def with Curtis. But because her image is sexually oriented towards men that’s why she carries on like she does ? It’s 2021, no one ( well I hope no one) will bat an eyelid over someone’s sexual preference! She should own it, i

Reactions: 8
not exactly a fan of Maura and Chris but her best mates knew about her relationship with him. They were all close to him. He met her two best mates from Ireland, her monster girls and match girl mates. I genuinely believe it was a relationship but pressured by lockdown. The two of them should have stayed just friends
Didn't she say " Now that I'm in a relationship lockdown has been really good". Why would the relationship be pressured by lockdown? She gets to see him everyday which is important to her and since they never really bothered with covid guidlines it's not like they would have cabin fever.

Reactions: 3
Didn't she say " Now that I'm in a relationship lockdown has been really good". Why would the relationship be pressured by lockdown? She gets to see him everyday which is important to her and since they never really bothered with covid guidlines it's not like they would have cabin fever.
He’s basically been staying with her and seeing her more than usual over it, especially after Dubai. I don’t believe the relationship was formed because people wanted them together, considering how ‘fans’ always did want them together from the get go. I think they were friends with benefits for while then when the stricter lockdown (not like they followed the guidelines completely) came in they decided to give the relationship a shot. Now it’s all eased up then it was goodbye.

I did mention on another thread the other day that the relationship would end now and they would come out with friend statements 😂

Wonder if any of her promo mates will appear on the next series of love island.
They do that every season 😂 there is always someone who knew an ex islander

Last edited:
It didn’t cross my mind that Maura might be gay but Chris.....that guy needs to just come out. It’s blatantly obvious he’s gay.

Reactions: 9
I’d say like a lot of people myself included the idea of a relationship and boyfriend in lockdown seemed great and circumstances kept them together but now freedom is in sight again and also getting to know someone when times aren’t weird shows people in a different light

Reactions: 7
i can't tell if shes had more work done, if she's using heavier filters or both lately bc she looks extra whack in her ig photos these days?
4F5B36DA-F855-497E-A299-F92114D8BA23.jpeg

Reactions: 8
definitely the filters contribute but like even here she looks far more 'pinched' than she did on LI??

E3CFD327-52E5-431C-8855-1DB49AF9780A.png

definitely the filters contribute but like even here she looks far more 'pinched' than she did on LI??

View attachment 635057
I honestly find pictures like this refreshing- I wish they would all share it more. She’s definitely got lip filler but she’s always said she had them. I think she’s had Botox and something else but wish she’d stop like someone else mentioned she was prettier without the extra work.

What on earth is that about??
The picture? She’s been cycling the last few days from morning til late evenings for charity- it was pissing it down today so that should have been fun for them 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she had before she went on Love Island and I remember she had meeting with a cosmetic surgeon a few weeks after she left the show - the same one Molly-Mae used. I definitely think she's had more since, I remember the stories from her day out at the theme park with Molly and Tommy her skin looked especially tight not unlike the above picture.

Before anyone comes at me there's no judgement on my part for Maura (or Molly for that matter) having cosmetic surgery just pointing at that she's had more than just lip fillers. She still looks pretty natural and imo actually looks better in the unfiltered picture above. The only thing I would say is her new invisalaigned teeth does noticeably alter the shape of her smile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The picture? She’s been cycling the last few days from morning til late evenings for charity- it was pissing it down today so that should have been fun for them 😂
Is that it? Crying 10 times? I thought she was going to reveal something, y'know, tragic.

Reactions: 7
I think she had before she went on Love Island and I remember she had meeting with a cosmetic surgeon a few weeks after she left the show - the same one Molly-Mae used. I definitely think she's had more since, I remember the stories from her day out at the theme park with Molly and Tommy her skin looked especially tight not unlike the above picture.

Before anyone comes at me there's no judgement on my part for Maura (or Molly for that matter) having cosmetic surgery just pointing at that she's had more than just lip fillers. She still looks pretty natural and imo actually looks better in the unfiltered picture above. The only thing I would say is her new invisalaigned teeth does noticeably alter the shape of her smile.
yeah definitely think she's done more bc i didn't really keep up with her but noticed she looks a bit diff now.

regardless of her procedures, imo she's super gorgeous though - you gotta have a base level of beauty to be able to hit her level w cosmetic tweaks lmao

Reactions: 9