Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon that it was just loud in there and in order to speak they have to shout.

In saying that I'd think Maura is well able to stand up for herself too, but they're most likely just chatting there

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her on Michael McIntryres The Wheel last night? She's as thick as two short planks and her face looked melted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see her on Michael McIntryres The Wheel last night? She's as thick as two short planks and her face looked melted
Just read an article about it now. Mortified for her! Wearing feck all is as far as her talents go it seems!

Reactions: 9
After last night's performance, I hope someone actually teaches her the geography of Ireland. How embarrassing for her parents

For someone with a body to die for she has at least 2 chins!!! All that sultry staring into the camera on Instagram now makes sense, she hasn't a single intelligent thing to say

For someone with a body to die for she has at least 2 chins!!! All that sultry staring into the camera on Instagram now makes sense, she hasn't a single intelligent thing to say
this is always what i say! she hasn't an inch of fat on her body but she's got a double chin!

Reactions: 6
After last night's performance, I hope someone actually teaches her the geography of Ireland. How embarrassing for her parents
Poor parents if anyone they know has seen it they'll never live it down, I'd be affronted if my daughter was that dim and loved herself that much that she was basically eye bleeping herself on national tv

Reactions: 10
Bad vibes about chris. He gives me the creeps, seems a bit predatory. And the way he looks at Maura is as if there's no other connection for him other than sexual, thirsty

Reactions: 14
Bad vibes about chris. He gives me the creeps, seems a bit predatory. And the way he looks at Maura is as if there's no other connection for him other than sexual, thirsty
Well yeah. He always fancied her and now she's given in he's making the most of it! Doubt their connection is anything deep, she doesn't seem to have found anyone she actually likes? Maybe looking in the wrong places, i thought she was with her ice skating partner?

Reactions: 8
I’m from near the town in Longford ( Ireland ) where she’s from. Her parents still live there, they separated. Not the sharpest tools in the box so she wouldn’t of been blessed with natural intelligence from them !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never watched LI, but came across a highlight reel of Maura on YouTube and I find her hilarious 😂. Trashy, but hilarious. It’s too bad she shows zero humor on her ig though.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never watched LI, but came across a highlight reel of Maura on YouTube and I find her hilarious 😂. Trashy, but hilarious. It’s too bad she shows zero humor on her ig though.
She has great on LI but as it is scripted I wonder if all her whit and humour was

Reactions: 6
I can‘t put my finger on why but there something I find really off-putting about Chris. He makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 21