Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna sound nasty but there's something about her that I hate. So many people love her but she just completely pisses me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've always wanted Chris and Francesca to fall in love. I don't follow any of them though 😂

Reactions: 15
Definitely an upgrade from Curtis that’s for sure.
I've always wanted Chris and Francesca to fall in love. I don't follow any of them though 😂
I liked Fran until she posted her racist insta stories. Haven’t paid her an ounce of attention since.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I liked Fran until she posted her racist insta stories. Haven’t paid her an ounce of attention since.
Oh god I didn't know that. I'll make a conscious effort to pay her less attention than the zero ounces I already give her!!

Reactions: 3

Frans quite irrelevant anyway but after that 👎 I follow her but she never comes up on my stories or grid posts

Reactions: 1
I think they are suited personality wise, but he defo seems camp! Then again, all the lads look camp nowadays

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really like Chris. I think he’s fun. But it’s so unexpected hahah. I think him and Maura suit way more than the girl he was with in love island for sure though

Reactions: 4
Hmmm.... Chris and Maura are suddenly in love just as Creepy Curtis is about to go on Celebs Go Dating.... could it be that they’re trying to stay relevant?

Reactions: 8
I think they are suited personality wise, but he defo seems camp! Then again, all the lads look camp nowadays
i’m throughly happy that they’re together finally, it’s been brewing for. while and like you said they’re very well suited personality wise

Reactions: 10
Hmmm.... Chris and Maura are suddenly in love just as Creepy Curtis is about to go on Celebs Go Dating.... could it be that they’re trying to stay relevant?
Awww I hope it's nothing like that. They seem so well suited and I know loads of people (me included!!!) that have been willing them to get together for ages.

He seems the type to be out and proud though if he was gay, like he would not need to hide it. I hope he's not as I like them together!

Reactions: 13
Chris did try and persue Maura in LI, it was going on a date with him where she fell 😂 bet she wishes she went with him rather than Curtis