Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think there’s anything in the rumours about her and her DOI partner? At the time of the show, there was a lot of talk of them becoming close and loooads of speciation around them. Low and behold as soon as the show is over, Alex announces he and his wife are splitting. He has come out and said she found it hard seeing how close they got to each other. I think there might be something in it to be honest. I know everyone loves to lick Mauras arse but it’s obvious she doesn’t think anything of ‘girl code. If anyone else had been the way she had in Love island they would have been crucified. It’s because she was apparently so funny that everyone gave her a free pass to do and act the way she wanted

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think there’s anything in the rumours about her and her DOI partner? At the time of the show, there was a lot of talk of them becoming close and loooads of speciation around them. Low and behold as soon as the show is over, Alex announces he and his wife are splitting. He has come out and said she found it hard seeing how close they got to each other. I think there might be something in it to be honest. I know everyone loves to lick Mauras arse but it’s obvious she doesn’t think anything of ‘girl code. If anyone else had been the way she had in Love island they would have been crucified. It’s because she was apparently so funny that everyone gave her a free pass to do and act the way she wanted
I dont think they had an affair or anything like that but there was definitely flirtation and I thought Alex must have fancied her. I always thought he was very touchy feely with her on DOI and looked obsessed with her! She didn't look that interested back though but I thought how he came across with her must have been hard for his wife

Reactions: 1
Maura doesn’t really look interested in anything, though. She always looks so... moody. #moodymaura

Reactions: 8
Maura doesn’t really look interested in anything, though. She always looks so... moody. #moodymaura
I always thought this . She lurks around with hangers on , wannabe wags and their mates . I am sure all these insta/promo girls are part of some strange z-list circle who all seem to associated by some degree.

Reactions: 5
She looks wrecked!! And is that security following her in thorp park? Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks old for her age
I'll be honest and say I really have no idea what I'm talking about but... does she have cheek filler? I've noticed on another celeb who does filler that smiling brings up a huge amount of under eye wrinkles and looks odd against the otherwise quite tight looking skin. Exactly like Maura does there.

Reactions: 3
I like them together. I like that they had the base of friendship first. I think he’s hilarious and really sweet. He came across really well on the show and after. Hope it lasts for them both

Reactions: 22