Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blogger never tweeted for starters. She said she seen two love islands and a rather well known dancer, the hotel reposted it then ok magazine wrote the story. Like I showed if my previous message Kat from ok has been checking all Maura recent follows and likes since she been single. She would probably checked Giovanni too. They mentioned how Maura and Kai followed each other. It wouldn’t take much for them to see molly and gio following since they’re checking all the likes and follows 😂
If someone told me they had seen two Love Islanders in Cornwall...my initial assumption would be Lucie and Luke.

Reactions: 3
She was in a relationship 9 years. Wow two relationships since love island hasn’t worked out and that doesn’t make her wanting a relationship any less. Your whole comments just sinks of sexist remarks. Newflash not everyone wants Molly’s life and I wouldn’t call that a power couple.

Reactions: 24
Her insistence that she’s a ‘relationship girl’ was contradicted by one her grid girl ‘friends’ (can’t remember her name), who said they were all hooking up back in the day. Also all of the men she’s been linked to have not lasted. Maura’s team do everything in their power to make sure they control the narrative, even having comments removed when they’re not even bad. She’s a two bit underwear ‘model’ with zero personality and that voice is like being water boarded. She wishes she had MM life and will do anything to bag a ‘power couple’ relationship, but sadly the men she actually likes aren’t remotely interested in her.
...so one of your comments was removed then. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
...so one of your comments was removed then. 😁
Every comment is removed, regardless of what is said and I’m not the only one. It’s actually pathetic and reeks of insecurity that a 30-year-old should have learned to rise above! She’s a dick 🤣

Reactions: 1
Daily mail is the one with the public comments since the sun removed them. You do know if her team wanted comments gone then the story would say ‘comments moderated’ If comments are being removed it’s people in the comments reporting them 😂😂 there’s a few other z listers who have daily stories but the comments are always switched on moderated straight away.. it doesn’t take much for management to have the comments like that on stories which hers don’t seem to say lol

Daily mail is the one with the public comments since the sun removed them. You do know if her team wanted comments gone then the story would say ‘comments moderated’ If comments are being removed it’s people in the comments reporting them 😂😂 there’s a few other z listers who have daily stories but the comments are always switched on moderated straight away.. it doesn’t take much for management to have the comments like that on stories which hers don’t seem to say lol
No way are other people reporting me for what I say. That would just be ridiculous! Anyway who gives a tit, she’s meh.

just going by what I’ve seen on the site from different stories on zlisters. Management have control to get your comments switched to moderate and ridiculous is you think your special enough for them to report your comment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Yesterday they were spotted at pleasure beach by “fans” then at an Italian restaurant later that evening. Both didn’t post Blackpool- Maura reposted Laura, Giovanni reposted Kai. On the night of the Blackpool dance show Kai posted Laura but you could see he had to crop Maura out. Some random in Blackpool snapped the pair and it sent to the sun🤑screen shots below. An onlooker said: “They looked totally smitten with each other.“They were being very touchy-feely and had a smooch on the dancefloor."

No plans pap pictures yet of the pair but hey at least the sun is happy they beat daily mail on the exclusive🥴🙄

Attachments

• Haha
From the pictures it looks like they both spotted something lol both aren’t exactly smiling but then again I don’t run around with a smile plastered on my face 24/7. The intrusion of these pictures make me feel uncomfortable.

How much did they get paid for those photos I wonder ?
They don’t show anything really just people talking ,who know photos are being taken of them in a club.
Sloppy photography I think. I expected more from the first photos 🧐🧐

Yes, wondering when the big pap roll-out will be. Is there a press night for his show?

Somebody is certainly working hard on her behalf to get info out about this relationship: https://evoke.ie/2021/07/04/enterta...ovanni-pernice-home-to-longford-to-meet-mammy
Evoke and Extreaie have claimed this and of course the Irish tabloids have to drag her family into it. 90% of their stories come from the sun and they have just added this bc they can’t publish the photos. They made out the same about Chris H. You seem very invested!! Your whole account is only them. I really hope you haven’t made a fan page for them. 🥰 it’s not going to last 🥰

Ha, I am not invested! I liked him on Strictly and was curious about this. I'm learning a lot about the workings of the tabloids here!
I thought she was heading off to Ireland soon anyway, so presumably this might fizzle out.

Reactions: 1
Yesterday they were spotted at pleasure beach by “fans” then at an Italian restaurant later that evening. Both didn’t post Blackpool- Maura reposted Laura, Giovanni reposted Kai. On the night of the Blackpool dance show Kai posted Laura but you could see he had to crop Maura out. Some random in Blackpool snapped the pair and it sent to the sun🤑screen shots below. An onlooker said: “They looked totally smitten with each other.“They were being very touchy-feely and had a smooch on the dancefloor."

No plans pap pictures yet of the pair but hey at least the sun is happy they beat daily mail on the exclusive🥴🙄
Thankssss you saved us all a click 🥱🥱🥱 how will I cope the rest of the day knowing this.

Reactions: 4