Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mauras friend Laura isn't following her anymore...
Yeah this happened a while ago. Sophia first unfollowed Laura and SophieC. A good few weeks after Maura unfollowed Laura then Laura unfollowed days after.

Such a shame as I like the friendship

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah this happened a while ago. Sophia first unfollowed Laura and SophieC. A good few weeks after Maura unfollowed Laura then Laura unfollowed days after.

Such a shame as I like the friendship

They seemed like good friends looks like they had a big fall out sure they went to mexico for her 30th.

Reactions: 3
Thank you! Could not for the life of me remember her surname!
---
Jeez Carl doesn’t even follow Laura anymore but she follows him

So she’s leaving London for a long time…
I guess it must be the fruition of the talks she had with NBC/Universal a couple months back (as she's back in LA).

It might be Love Island related ...as NBC/Universal owns the streaming service that airs Love Island USA (which starts next week, on July 18th) & the upcoming 'Love Island Games'..

..or it could be something else entirely.

It's interesting that she expects to be away for "a long time" ....

...as that isn't the sort of language you'd tend to use if appearing as a contestant on a reality show, where you could be voted off within a week..

..well..this pretty much confirms it's Love Island related. 😁

away2.jpg

Based on her insta stories, I'm 99% sure she has flown from LA to the Fiji Islands..
..which just happens to be the filming location of Love Island USA 2023.

They might well be filming Love Island USA and the 'Love Island Games' side by side, to save on production costs (IF Love Island Games is just a challenge show, which doesn't require a public vote).

Reactions: 1