Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of Americans have a real hard time understanding Irish accents so I would say she is a special guest maybe rather then an actual presenter?

I think her accent is atrocious, she's a stunning woman til she opens her mouth

Reactions: 7
A lot of Americans have a real hard time understanding Irish accents so I would say she is a special guest maybe rather then an actual presenter?
She's their social media host (been doing it for a few weeks now)

Basically she hosted influencers pre-show to promote the show, she does a weekly Love Island recap for the Peacock's social media(Peacock is the channel Love Island USA is on), interviews special guests...and as they don't have a US Aftersun, Maura interviews all the dumped contestants for Love Island's social media.

They don't seem to have a problem understanding her accent... so far at least(although she did say she has to be careful using certain phrases/sayings that the US audience hasn't heard before).

She's doing more than the actual host to be honest. Sarah Hyland was there at the start of the show to introduce the contestants...but hasn't been seen since the first week(guess Sarah was mainly for first week promo this year..and maybe the finale).

Maura is going into the Love Island USA villa tonight, so will be appearing on the show (once at least).
_as_she_teased_her_upcoming_Love-a-3_1691253310106.jpg

They've not announced what she's doing yet, but I'd guess she's either hosting a game/event...or potentially she's handling the Casa Amor change over(as that's happening around the same time).

Good opportunity for her really, and fortunate timing... as with the writers/actors strike ongoing, they'll be looking to boost their unscripted Reality TV/Game show content, so this might get her a foot in the door.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting that the DM have decided to do a story going back to when Maura refused to go to an event because her outfit was too revealing but chose to wear that last night.

IMG_0228.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Interesting that the DM have decided to do a story going back to when Maura refused to go to an event because her outfit was too revealing but chose to wear that last night.

View attachment 2430758View attachment 2430759

I'd say it depends on the event and what you feel is appropriate.

NTA's is a more tabloid event (hence more risky outfits)...things like the Fashion awards/Pride of Britain are more highbrow.

What you'd happily wear to a party at a nightclub, probably isn't what you'd be comfortable in, when going to a ball/charity event/more high-end occasion etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's a desperate needy bleep who thinks flashing her fried egg tits gets her attention. She's bland as duck , get back to dublin or wherever your from

Reactions: 3
She's a desperate needy bleep who thinks flashing her fried egg tits gets her attention. She's bland as duck , get back to dublin or wherever your from
Seriously it’s 2023 and your telling someone to go back to where they came from? Would you say that to any other nationality?

Reactions: 20
Imagine your friend who tried to get your man ages ago dressing like that for your partners fight 😂😂 like wake up Molly. Molly looked nice but compared to Molly she looked like a boring old lady 😂

Reactions: 13