Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she feels uncomfortable in the outfit and shoes then what can she do. I’m sure she’s learnt a lesson here. Never have someone dress you without seeing it before. Looking at what Rita Ora wore I can’t see anyone looking more bad than that outfit?!!!

Reactions: 5
From what I could see in her stories there didn’t seem to be much material (incl down the sides?)

Reactions: 4
From what I could see in her stories there didn’t seem to be much material (incl down the sides?)
A very deep V front. I think it’s got most the back out. I wonder if it was a short length!?! The shoes is making me think of trendy stripper ones 😂 all seems to be in lol the daily mail photos from the event it seems most of the outfits was a mess

Reactions: 6
Couldn't someone, anyone race to somewhere and get a different dress.
Good point. She might of been in two minds to just go wearing it. For me the longer i look at myself in an outfit then the more uncomfortable I get. I suppose it depends on how close to the leaving time she tried it on.

Reactions: 4
If she feels uncomfortable in the outfit and shoes then what can she do. I’m sure she’s learnt a lesson here. Never have someone dress you without seeing it before. Looking at what Rita Ora wore I can’t see anyone looking more bad than that outfit?!!!
Rita's dress was awful. Badly constructed and unimaginative.

Maybe it’s just me but was she even invited to attend? It all seems attention seeking.

115DA329-D664-44F2-BBF2-776DE332DB02.png

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s just me but was she even invited to attend? It all seems attention seeking.

View attachment 1786090
Yes she was invited. The designer posted about dressing her, Iris Law, Kelly Holmes, Karen Millen, Talulah and Victoria Hervey. Maura and Kelly didn’t go. The designer shared her story with a heart emoji today. The guest list for the event went from A-Z listers. Montana and few other newer islanders was there.

Her insta vid has its own Daily Mail article now so either way she’s getting the attention

Reactions: 3
None of us know what the dress looks like 😂 If she wasn’t feeling confident in it then she wasn’t. That sucks I don't know why they wait till last to try on dress. If were me first thing I'm doing is try on the dress.

Rita's dress was awful. Badly constructed and unimaginative.
Omg I was shocked at the photos. Her dress for the sit down dinner the day before was much nicer

I’m guessing the dress was really really short and tacky shoes or something, like why not just save face for the designer and say you are sick

Yes but at the end of the day if you promise a designer and advertise that you’re going to be wearing one of their creations they’ve worked so hard for and spent so much time doing at the end of the day I’d suck it up, get some tit tape so nothing falls out and smile in the photos. You are in such a privileged position to be dressed by someone get your glam done and go to these events. Suck it up princess it’s the fashion awards!!! Not like she’s shy to getting her body out either feel like I’ve seen her stomach more than I’ve seen my own

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe you would leave yourself in the position of having no back up plan if you haven’t even tried the dress on.

Probably gets more publicity from not attending

Reactions: 12
Interesting read.
Dead at the last line saying Maura will avoid "has-beens" the next time - Scott must has pissed in that journalists breakfast

Lucky escape i reckon though, as the dresses he did design were shite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dead at the last line saying Maura will avoid "has-beens" the next time - Scott must has pissed in that journalists breakfast

Lucky escape i reckon though, as the dresses he did design were shite
95% of the designs were shite at the "fashion" awards.

I'm convinced the fashion designers compete to show which Celeb they can force into the most godawful outfit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now Maura is trying to get £12,000 from Scott Henshall because she claims she couldn’t earn money.

Maura is attempting to charge Scott over £12,000 for loss of earnings after she skipped the British Fashion Awards.

It's turned into a complete disaster. Scott's PR team arranged for him to dress Maura and he agreed to pay for her ticket to the ceremony after seeing a pretty picture of her.

But now his generosity has totally backfired and she's even trying to charge him for hairstyling when she insisted on having her own glam squad on the day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8