Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now Maura is trying to get £12,000 from Scott Henshall because she claims she couldn’t earn money.

I wonder if she has anyone advising her. As I can’t imagine anyone will want to work with her again after this, there’s one thing refusing to wear something made for you, but it’s another then invoicing them!

Reactions: 11
What a huge ego she must have to charge someone who was willing to make her a dress for free and pay for her ticket to attend an event! £12k for loss of earnings?! Because she didn’t like the dress that was kindly made for her! Unbelievable!

These kind of people are so ungrateful and are lacking, she needs to be brought down to the real world…

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she has anyone advising her. As I can’t imagine anyone will want to work with her again after this, there’s one thing refusing to wear something made for you, but it’s another then invoicing them!
I'd imagine it's Maura's agency (Intertalentgroup) that are the ones invoicing him for loss of earnings, as opposed to Maura. It's highly unlikely she handles that sort of thing/makes that type of decision herself IMO.

They are a big agency, so one has to assume they think they are legally in the right, based on what their contracts stated (either that or both parties simply see it as a way to get more press coverage/money. Scott Henshall/his PR was clearly behind the latest story, so would have got a payday).

I doubt it'll be an issue for future clothing to be honest (other than the fact they won't be risking unseen designs in the future. They might have only allowed it this time as it was going to be more financially lucrative to do so). Maura's stylist usually either gets an outfit off the rack with her approval(that was the case with both her Pride of Britain dresses) or they contract a designer to make an outfit with Maura's approval/design input, (neither of which would likely be affected by this).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He is a married man his wife must be fuming with those comments she seems like the type to try and have it off with a married man.

Her mates she is currently on holiday with seem a bit stuck up to.

Reactions: 6
But she said he was a happily married man with kids in her stories. She was all about his sexy Mr Grey 50 shades character.
I don’t know how his wife was ok with him doing those films but I suppose it has made them millions

Reactions: 8
But she said he was a happily married man with kids in her stories. She was all about his sexy Mr Grey 50 shades character.
I don’t know how his wife was ok with him doing those films but I suppose it has made them millions
One movie I’ve never been interested in watching but I don’t see the harm. His wife knows it’s acting.

As for her friends. 3 out 5 of them are long term friends. It would be the same people complaining if dropped all her mates since z list fame 😂

Reactions: 7
Late to Maura threads but is there more to all these trips to Dubai?? Is that how she makes her money. Short working trips to Dubai if you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Late to Maura threads but is there more to all these trips to Dubai?? Is that how she makes her money. Short working trips to Dubai if you know what I mean.
All these Dubia trips? She literally went to Dubia in 2020 with Molly, Tommy, Chris, Michael and a group of them lol She went to Dubia last week for Leah’s birthday& they kept tagging Dubia Key in every story.. aka freebie. She left the Dubai trip earlier than them to go to Ireland for a show. Big reach here now 🙄🤣

• Heart
lol..pay attention.

In November she went to the Maldives for her Birthday, with her friends Laura and Leah.

In January she went to Mexico, for her friend Laura's Birthday.

In February she went to Dubai, for her friend Leah's birthday.

She's made millions after Love Island (I'd have thought she must be worth around £3 million now, £2 million at worst). If she never worked another day in her life, she'd probably be making £2000 a week in interest alone, from a bog standard investment plan.

Anyway, why would anyone really bother trying to make cash in Dubai these days? When you can just rake cash in with an Only Fans account?
I mean, Maura could literally make £5000+ a week...if she could get just 1000 of her 3.6 million instagram followers, to subscribe to a PG rated Only fans account. Easy money, there for the taking (if she wanted to).

Reactions: 5
Re
All these Dubia trips? She literally went to Dubia in 2020 with Molly, Tommy, Chris, Michael and a group of them lol She went to Dubia last week for Leah’s birthday& they kept tagging Dubia Key in every story.. aka freebie. She left the Dubai trip earlier than them to go to Ireland for a show. Big reach here now 🙄🤣
[/QUOTE
Fair enough, my mistake. I confused all her holidays abroad with Dubai. I don’t follow her at all.

I mean she does just sit around in the same looking beach clubs and restaurants no matter where she goes 😅. There's literally no way of telling she is in different countries.

Reactions: 14
I mean she does just sit around in the same looking beach clubs and restaurants no matter where she goes 😅. There's literally no way of telling she is in different countries.
Fair enough. All her posts are same same. You gotta look around her friends stories tik tok to see the difference😂 The telltale sign would be the locations being tagged in every post so i guess that is why it’s easy to not get confused.

Reactions: 4