Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days!! Shirtless Matt!! Who needs the Hoff when you can have that… 🔥

However in an interesting plot development, Martha is also on holiday in the same place with the kids. The article goes to great pains to tell us they are still seperated, but why would you go on holiday with your cheating estranged husband?🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh my days!! Shirtless Matt!!

You won’t sleep tonight! He looks well actually. The crocs though…

Does that mean that Martha has taken him back? Or perhaps they are justdoing it for the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has a surprisingly good body, I did not expect him to look that good naked!🔥😍😂

Total smoke and mirrors here. Im now wondering if they were all in on it all along?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days!! Shirtless Matt!! Who needs the Hoff when you can have that… 🔥

However in an interesting plot development, Martha is also on holiday in the same place with the kids. The article goes to great pains to tell us they are still seperated, but why would you go on holiday with your cheating estranged husband?🤔
See he doesn't always lie as he did say last November I think that he had booked a summer holiday and was confident it would happen.

• Haha
I've now got an earworm of 🎶 do your moobs hang low... 🎶🎵

Maybe they couldn't change the holiday and decided to make the best of it for the children.

Just seen this thread*, and wanted to offer my educated insight that Matt Hancock (or "Hatt Mancock", lol), is a disingenuous, septic, lying, snide little tit gibbon who reminds me of Percy Wetmore from The Green Mile. A weak little duck stick who thinks he has the cock of a Blue Whale.

A truly despicable prick.

*I may well have previously posted in this thread, but seeing it again has triggered the duck out of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.