Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Matt’s Christmas card from last year featuring Hercules in a little Christmas jumper. He loves that dog 😭View attachment 690063
I'd like to point out that the ❤ is for Hercules rather than the blithering idiot holding him. I wonder if Matt will go for joint custody of Hercules too? He could pick him up and return him with the children.

Reactions: 4
I'd like to point out that the ❤ is for Hercules rather than the blithering idiot holding him. I wonder if Matt will go for joint custody of Hercules too? He could pick him up and return him with the children.
If I ever got a sausage dog, it would either be a long haired one or a wire haired one. I like the blonde long haired ones the most but they can have such health problems with their long backs so I doubt I would ever get one.

Reactions: 1

Apparently Matt wanted to go to The Spectator party last weekend but was told it was too early. I also think Gina has some kind of injunction out given the way they talk about her in the article.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone investigating all of the dodgy contracts to his mates or will all of that be brushed under the carpet?

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This was also posted on the Conspiracy theory board. Not exactly a theory if it's true. Anyway there's nothing to see here. We must not question those in charge on how our money is being spent. Maybe I too would also do a #Gina for a £28 million PPE contract. Never forget comrades "Napoleon is always right".

I want more popcorn worthy drama. 🍿

The link was on the reddit thread, but it's here too: You can read up more on https://goodlawproject.org/ .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
"Documents uncovered suggest Ministers at the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) abandoned their own recruitment procedures to directly appoint Gina Coladangelo as a non-executive director. We have unearthed a DHSC job advertisement posted in August 2020 seeking “expressions of interest for four non-executive directors”. The deadline for the application was 11 September 2020.

However, Coladangelo’s contract confirms she commenced her role as a non-executive director on 1 September 2020 – 10 days before the closing date for other applicants to apply for the same role. "

Reactions: 5
Ive said all along that he gave her the job so that they could see each other regularly during the lockdowns. She uploaded those cringeworthy affirmations to her Pinterest board during the first lockdown in April and May 2020.

Reactions: 8
Ive said all along that he gave her the job so that they could see each other regularly during the lockdowns. She uploaded those cringeworthy affirmations to her Pinterest board during the first lockdown in April and May 2020.
:(

How are you coping hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
’IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN bleeping ME!!!’🤬🤬🤬🤬

Apart from that I’m fine 😉😂
Oh hun you will get through this- one day at a time. #staystrong.

As Niles crane used to say : "the first step to healing is not to bury the pain, but to feel it in it's fullest depths".

Are you also repeatedly checking the other woman's insta like me?

#DarnyouDaphnemoon

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh hun you will get through this- one day at a time. #staystrong.

As Niles crane used to say : "the first step to healing is not to bury the pain, but to feel it in it's fullest depths".

Are you also repeatedly checking the other woman's insta like me?

#DarnyouDaphnemoon
I mean she might be a millionaire but she’s had three kids. I doubt she’s all that with her clothes off… bet her stomach has more lines than a London Underground tube map. But least I know the bar’s not that high for future reference 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean she might be a millionaire but she’s had three kids. I doubt she’s all that with her clothes off… bet her stomach has more lines than a London Underground tube map. But least I know the bar’s not that high for future reference 😂😉
Ooh, witch!

• Haha
I love your humour, and you are probably right 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We're making progress. You need to adjust your crown and channel your inner #Queen.

Can you get your #girlgang around tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.