Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she takes him back, she’s a fool. Waking up his son to say goodbye and leaving her to be doorstepped by the press is scumbag behaviour (in addition to the Gina groping). And he'll do it again for certain sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure how I missed the Martha photos. She looks chipper enough. She has lost a bit of weight I think. If she takes him back after the humiliation of his philandering she will be a prized chump. Hopefully she has decided to proceed with the holiday so that the kids get a family holiday but it’s separate bedrooms. I wonder where Gina is.

Reactions: 7
She has lost a bit of weight I think.
Yes she has, poor lass, and definitely more than a bit. Compare the photo of her in a sundress in London with Matt to her on the beach now, her face is much thinner. It must be so hard, bless her. Martha, the weight you need to lose is 120 lbs of Matt Hancock!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she takes him back, she’s a fool. Waking up his son to say goodbye and leaving her to be doorstepped by the press is scumbag behaviour (in addition to the Gina groping). And he'll do it again for certain sure.
He will when he meets me 😉

Gina must have an injunction as the reporting around her is very strangely worded and she’s not been photographed in public for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally I think they missed a trick by not using the Baywatch theme here..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.