Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Thank you…it’s always nice to see a familiar “face” 🤗.

Can’t deal with life and Mx Monroe at the moment😔. Matt is ok though…he tells me to forgive myself completely, like freshening a room. I really don’t know what I would do without his IG feed.
we've got a Hattie Gladwell thread now if you want some quieter grifter entertainment 🙂

I'm struggling a bit too at the minute, like when will everything be ok? just remember that you are better than all these grifting twats 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7

bubbletea123

VIP Member
He tweeted today saying:
Interesting that when pedestrians block a road for one day it is called disruption and when cars block a road every day of the year it is called traffic.

Maybe that is because roads are built for CARS. What a dolt. He is becoming a right pain in the ass. I am going to assume he never drives anywhere then?

I've just recently unfollowed him. Followed after first reading Notes on a Nervous Planet which I thought was fantastic and refreshing. But it's his own behaviour on Social Media that ruined it for me.
He's constantly engaging in pointless Twitter and Instagram arguments ignited by comments that challenge his opinion - one of which was while he was also posting about enjoying his family holiday?! Sorry but that really bothered me, spending your family time engaging in a cesspit of endless back and forth when you literally just released a book with the message of discouraging this.

Also recently made posts on several of his platforms about one person who said she's unfollowing him because she followed him for positivity not politics when really most people with a large platform would probably know best to just ignore it.
This is the complete opposite sentiment of the book and the reality is that if you're writing a book about this topic there's an element of responsibility on your part to practice what you're preaching otherwise the work comes across as false.
I unfollowed him for that reason too, amongst others. I found him self-righteous and his SM actually a bit depressing, which is ironic.

Kitt

VIP Member
I don’t have Twitter and I especially don’t look at his Twitter but has he addressed the racial abuse of the footballers at all? Or has he only been whinging on and on about the comments he’s been getting?

anon12300

I think he started out good, with "reasons to stay alive" but he's quite condescending even to his own fans. I remember he called someone a psycho, to which other people pointed out that he can't possibly stand up for people with mental health whilst calling people negative words associated with mental health. It's like calling someone "mental" as a mental health advocate. Psycho is no better.

• Wow

Doobots

Chatty Member
Music? Not a doing word like the others is it, Matt? Go back to writing class.

See yous later, just gonna music to improve my mental health.

Wah! The follow up tweet! "Words...still matters"!
What about grammar, does grammar still matters?

It's happened 'a few times' so he decided to be petty to the famous person with well documented mental health issues who did it; rather than one of the other celebrities who posted it who doesn't. 🙄

In fairness I can't imagine a fan of his would be particularly awful to Britney but I think Twitter pile ons are always horrendous. Even if against genuine baddies, it always ends up with a mob baying for blood and no apology or rectification is ever good enough.

Last edited:

Flivver

VIP Member
He’s finished the book promo stuff now.

Hope that means Insta silence.

It won’t. There will be Brighton street views, profound words of wisdom and general life affirming twaddle ad infinitum.

• Sick

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
1. His addition of the Yotam quote makes me want to curl into a tiny ball and cry tears of rosewater.

2. Your version is a millionty times better than his. No wonder he is pissed off.

3. A new IG story has revealed a new page, mountain (will there be any pages of the book he doesn’t show on SM?).

Valley (Tunnel’s version)
In order to traverse a valley you may need to build a bridge. Bridges often have flaws that mean they are unsafe to cross. Have faith that your bridge will hold on despite the flaws. You will hold on despite the flaws. Hold on.

9F1E0F2C-9ADD-4D1C-96D5-73F33EF3A156.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I think this may be related to the Marcus Rashford stuff I've just posted over in Jack's thread and, yeah he's right.

Screenshot_20210720-213719_Twitter.jpg

but this tweet is just so typical of his tweets the last of couple of days. vague, non-committal, "oh, that's bad 🤷‍♂️" kinda stuff

he clearly got badly burned last week and is keeping a lid on things. shame, I like mess!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Tetyanawrites is on her Instagram stories about MH again. Apparently MH's wife has messaged her to say she's a liar.
I can’t stand MH but if Tetanyawrites has any receipts she should post them. Otherwise it’s just her inserting herself into the drama like she always does.

I wouldn’t say that about anyone else btw, but during the MN influencer threads, she came on and stirred the pot saying we’d called Hungermama’s kids ugly when we’d done no such thing. In fact, nobody had mentioned HM until TW did. She’s got form for this sort of shit.