Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Have any of our more internet-savvy tattlers noticed any activity from Matt at all? Has he liked/followed anyone on Twitter or Instagram since the proverbial hit the fan?

Does he think if he hides, everything will be forgotten and he will be reborn, new shines, clean Matt?

Twat.

Wonderwall

What a fucking ignorant idiot.

Imagine suggesting that the UK handle coronavirus as China has? Such as welding doors shut on apartment buildings so people are trapped or dragging people out of their houses, or putting people in metal containers. What a dolt. I am glad others are calling him out to. Suggesting the UK should act like a communist/authoritarian country is beyond idiotic. He should do his research before spouting such shite.

Maybe he wasn't spouting shite after all.
If the UK Gov had they taken a leaf out of China's book-we would not be in the current situation. Plus that tweet was March 7th nearly 2 weeks before lockdown.
Esp as Mr Raab said today we aren't even at the peak yet and over 11,000 poor lost souls.....

Disillusioned

VIP Member
You can block out your own name. You can also share the header of messages where it shows their name and follower count so he can’t say it was fake accounts… it’s already gaining traction.
Sorry to be a bit dense, but where can I see it gaining traction? I can’t see anything happening on Twitter.