Material Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Eden is the image of him .. especially when he was young she's v like him

Where does all the money come from for the designer crap. It's obscene. I can't see a country hairdresser earning the cash to keep that up!

Reactions: 1
Where does all the money come from for the designer crap. It's obscene. I can't see a country hairdresser earning the cash to keep that up!
Is there an OF for gay community ? Wouldn't put it passed him tbh, he is constantly gyrating sexually on his insta

Reactions: 2
Is it genuine designer though? I can never tell. When they were in the city in Washington St they used be so busy maybe they saved a lot, pj is a really good hair colourist, never had MB do my hair.

He wouldn't have anything fake.
Ya you would wonder... the lifestyle doesn't match the job at all

Reactions: 3
He wouldn't have anything fake.
Ya you would wonder... the lifestyle doesn't match the job at all
That's fair, I just caught up on the stories, the recent ones are definitely real anywho🤣

Unless he is maybe doing social media work for others? Surprised he wasn't ever with an agency

He's some show off with the designers purchases. Wonder how much the renewal, holiday and spends all came to?! Felt a bit sorry for the little one as it certainly didn't look like a child friendly holiday.

He's some show off with the designers purchases. Wonder how much the renewal, holiday and spends all came to?! Felt a bit sorry for the little one as it certainly didn't look like a child friendly holiday.
Agree, it definitely wasn't a child friendly holiday, poor thing looked so bored. Watching her daddy gyrating sexually at every given moment and pouting those all merciful , ridiculous looking vaginal lips on his face

Agree, it definitely wasn't a child friendly holiday, poor thing looked so bored. Watching her daddy gyrating sexually at every given moment and pouting those all merciful , ridiculous looking vaginal lips on his face
I'd hope they'd have brought her to the pool and maybe some traditional sight seeing bits and maybe just not shown it.

Also, I like a drink as much as any other person. But I tend not to drink more then maybe 2 glasses of wine max around my kid. (personal choice, had sibling with alcohol issues so not a big drinker) but he seems for the most part to be downing bottles of wine multiple times during the day.. Or am I maybe seeing the same story a few times.. (open to correction)

Oh really? Like I know he had a rough childhood, but would have imagined itn

Oh really? How so? I remember him saying he had a rough childhood which is not easy.
Northside in the 80’s growing up was rough for us all. He was a right bully boy !!

I guess people mocking him etc made him that way ... if say growing up gay inter 80s in North side of cork wasn't all that easy either