Material Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that myself how in the name of God! She looks like David I wonder is she his and they used a surrogage

Oh I’m nearly crying here listening to the story of the attack last night. Am so shocked and saddened that this has happening in Cork in 2023. As a sister of a fabulous gay man I’m devastated that stuff like this is still happening. No words. David is fab, love watching his stories every day. Feel like I actually know him at this stage. Scumbags. Hope that guy was arrested as well and that there’s cctv of whatever happened

• Sad
Reactions: 1
He didn't deserve it obviously but I'm wondering is there a bit more to it re Gardai arresting him..they're now discussing it on the Neil Prenderville Show..

He didn't deserve it obviously but I'm wondering is there a bit more to it re Gardai arresting him..they're now discussing it on the Neil Prenderville Show..
I didn't hear the interview but i have wondered the same did he throw the first punch etc. V unlike him to want to be staying silent on the subject

I am shocked to read about this because Material Boy pulled the same thing on me a few years ago.

- In 2010/2011, while I was at Chambers, he invaded my personal space by doing something behind my back and touching me while doing it. (I am gay)
- I turned around and pushed him off me. He was so drunk he could barely stand and went flying because he was out of his head.
- He went batshit crazy at me and insinuated I had started it. He actually got violent with me but I am A LOT bigger. He tried to get me kicked out by the bouncer but the bouncer knew him well for being a drama queen so ignored it. (His grandiose sense of self made him believe he owned the gay scene and he could snap his fingers and get me removed).
- He claimed that I was the one that provoked it and went moaning and bitching about me to my friends. Totally manipulative.

This man has serious issues with alcohol, anger and narcissism. I think he has a personality disorder, probably NPD.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Christ that's desperate
  • Agree. If he is speaking out publicly then he is jeopardising criminal or civil proceedings.
  • It's interesting that it says here - "An Garda Siochána said there was no record of an assault being reported at that location last night but that two men had been arrested."
  • It also says here - "A Garda spokesperson said gardaí are investigating all the circumstances of the incident which resulted in the arrest of a male who was later released without charge."
I have a feeling that Material Boy started it, and the other lads ended it. Material Boy is "capitalising" on it for media attention.

Reactions: 3
  • Agree. If he is speaking out publicly then he is jeopardising criminal or civil proceedings.
  • It's interesting that it says here - "An Garda Siochána said there was no record of an assault being reported at that location last night but that two men had been arrested."
  • It also says here - "A Garda spokesperson said gardaí are investigating all the circumstances of the incident which resulted in the arrest of a male who was later released without charge."
I have a feeling that Material Boy started it, and the other lads ended it. Material Boy is "capitalising" on it for media attention.
I think I agree too🙈

Think about it..If you were involved in a drunken bust up and came away with a black eye its damage control to say I was jumped or attacked on my way home...it was homophobic etc...unless we have the other guy come forward we really dont know the chain of events do we...for all we know David could have struck up a conversation with your man and chanced him and got a black eye for his troubles😂😂The guards didnt put him in a cell because hes a nice guy anyway....

Think about it..If you were involved in a drunken bust up and came away with a black eye its damage control to say I was jumped or attacked on my way home...it was homophobic etc...unless we have the other guy come forward we really dont know the chain of events do we...for all we know David could have struck up a conversation with your man and chanced him and got a black eye for his troubles😂😂The guards didnt put him in a cell because hes a nice guy anyway....
Exactly. He's clearly at fault too if he was put in a cell. Wonder will there be a court case

Funny enough my husband came home from work the other day and someone brought it up and most said there was more to this storey... no-one believe he was just randomly shouted at walking back to the hotel

Funny enough my husband came home from work the other day and someone brought it up and most said there was more to this storey... no-one believe he was just randomly shouted at walking back to the hotel
I thought I was in the minority so I'm glad to hear this!

Wouldn't you love to see the cctv! Something just ain't right about it.... yes he was arrested for being under the influence I'd say he lost his tit .. I don't think they would have arrested him for defending himself ?

Reactions: 3
I am shocked to read about this because Material Boy pulled the same thing on me a few years ago.

- In 2010/2011, while I was at Chambers, he invaded my personal space by doing something behind my back and touching me while doing it. (I am gay)
- I turned around and pushed him off me. He was so drunk he could barely stand and went flying because he was out of his head.
- He went batshit crazy at me and insinuated I had started it. He actually got violent with me but I am A LOT bigger. He tried to get me kicked out by the bouncer but the bouncer knew him well for being a drama queen so ignored it. (His grandiose sense of self made him believe he owned the gay scene and he could snap his fingers and get me removed).
- He claimed that I was the one that provoked it and went moaning and bitching about me to my friends. Totally manipulative.

This man has serious issues with alcohol, anger and narcissism. I think he has a personality disorder, probably NPD.
He has serious issues and has a right fool made out of PJ.