Material Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people haven't checked him out do. His photos want for the floor to Swallow me. Have known him years, he wouldn't piss on ya if you were on fire. I'm sorry now but not being bad, you but stating the obvious, he is a very plain guy, wouldn't you think being plain, you could at least be a nice person??? Nah, the rudest man I've ever met, and he must be about 45, even more at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If people haven't checked him out do. His photos want for the floor to Swallow me. Have known him years, he wouldn't piss on ya if you were on fire. I'm sorry now but not being bad, you but stating the obvious, he is a very plain guy, wouldn't you think being plain, you could at least be a nice person??? Nah, the rudest man I've ever met, and he must be about 45, even more at this stage.
Looks like he's an arrogant little prick ๐Ÿ˜‚ he just has that look and way about him. The pouting has to stop ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 2
His pics crack me up. Mortified. Met him a few times and he was nice enough to me.

Reactions: 3
He used to do my hair years ago, back when he was working in Origin. I was fairly friendly with him and he was always nice to me. He was funny but he could be so bitchy, he got more saucy and full of himself over the years. Honestly think PJ was a pet. MB used to treat him like tit, they broke up for awhile and I was relieved for him but they got back together and I would think it's MBs influence that's making him so bitchy. I can't bare to look at his pics he is weak for himself and not at all attractive, actually the total opposite ๐Ÿ™ˆ

He used to do my hair years ago, back when he was working in Origin. I was fairly friendly with him and he was always nice to me. He was funny but he could be so bitchy, he got more saucy and full of himself over the years. Honestly think PJ was a pet. MB used to treat him like tit, they broke up for awhile and I was relieved for him but they got back together and I would think it's MBs influence that's making him so bitchy. I can't bare to look at his pics he is weak for himself and not at all attractive, actually the total opposite ๐Ÿ™ˆ
PJ used to my hair and is always lovely when I see him. I always thought MB was punching way above his weight with him.

Did he work in Origin!!

I donโ€™t think M/B works much now how does he? Heโ€™s either in a garden posing or the Bath miming to Madonna!! Heโ€™s shocking looking and a pure witch I hear!!

This is what your dealing with ffs!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Livingindublin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I was following him and had to unfollow because every morning he used to come on and say hey bitchezzz ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ก and it was annoying. Pj seems a bit more normal than him but I don't know them personally. MB is just crackers for himself ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was following him and had to unfollow because every morning he used to come on and say hey bitchezzz ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ก and it was annoying. Pj seems a bit more normal than him but I don't know them personally. MB is just crackers for himself ๐Ÿคฃ
I unfollowed a long time ago also.. couldnโ€™t deal with him at all.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Did he work in Origin!!

I donโ€™t think M/B works much now how does he? Heโ€™s either in a garden posing or the Bath miming to Madonna!! Heโ€™s shocking looking and a pure witch I hear!!

This is what your dealing with ffs!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Livingindublin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Uh jesus he is a state! Ya he worked in Origin when it first opened for a good few years. He had his own salon with another ex Origin employee in Blackpool

I unfollowed a long time ago also.. couldnโ€™t deal with him at all.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same! I couldn't look at him ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

PJ used to my hair and is always lovely when I see him. I always thought MB was punching way above his weight with him.
Totally agree.

Same.
Also, he is definitely not what I want to see first thing in the morning.

• Haha
Do you think he started this thread?

Pure him to be like โ€œyouโ€™re no one if youโ€™re not on Tattle!โ€

• Haha

Omg imagine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ

That's us told...he doesn't do fake people, fake tan or fake bags ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hate designer bags , real or fake. I Find them tacky

Last edited:
Don't I know lol, he is like nearing 50 and roaring bitchezz down the phone. You would defo know who is the boss in thst marriage because pj walks about 4 feet behind him, and when they are out and about. He organised a show a few years ago, called in bed with MB, and I think the video is on his fb, he says everyone thinks, I'm outrageous, life and soul of the party and bascailly incredible, or something like that, and he said yes I am all those things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ as my mother used to say, self praise is no praise. He makes me wrench. Between the lips, the botox and his body falling out of his clothes, I just cringe.

Completely him to do so, he will be on redfm now next week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mod edit: locked, not enough real followers for a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
I am not sure. Iโ€™ll see if there is guidelines anywhere.
I Might be wrong but I had a quick look through the Forum stuff and it seems like this thread is shut down because MB does not monetise his account or post adverts. Tattle only allows threads about influencers with business accounts. Shame. Heโ€™ll be devastated ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
I Might be wrong but I had a quick look through the Forum stuff and it seems like this thread is shut down because MB does not monetise his account or post adverts. Tattle only allows threads about influencers with business accounts. Shame. Heโ€™ll be devastated ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah I see ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • If that much is going on on the outside, can you imagine what's going on inside?
  • Well past the prime of his youth, MB used to be in Chambers thinking he owned the place and that he was center of the scene. In essence, noone could stand him.
  • This was the days before Instagram mind you but he got the "fame" and attention he desired even if a lot of it does exist in his head.
As he mentioned in his show he was the victim the bullying and his demeanour is very much living in some sort of reality he's built for himself where he believes he is special. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Last edited: