Material Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • When the incident I mentioned happened, PJ passively allowed it to occur and watched on. It seems as though he wouldn't dare intervene during the tirade of abuse that was directed at me. I can only imagine what he has to put up with behind closed doors.
  • Despite living in a progressive Ireland, emotional abuse and neglect can occur in all types of relationships. I truly hope their child is okay. Children of narcissistic parents or those who experience narcissistic abuse can develop real problems.

Reactions: 1
Do you reckon all the tacky Dior, Versace ect stuff is just from China? 🤔 Poor PJ better be working his ass off coz it looks like MB wouldn't do a tap bar the selfies 😂

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon all the tacky Dior, Versace ect stuff is just from China? 🤔 Poor PJ better be working his ass off coz it looks like MB wouldn't do a tap bar the selfies 😂
I have wondered that. Unless they both come from money??

I thought the exact same, he's looking awful shook these days, all the filler has migrated into the wrong places, he looks like he's melted

Reactions: 1
I like him but my god he is ruining his face with all that filler. His lips are all lumps. Not a good look at all. I dislike the foul language he uses around their little girl.. no need for it what so ever.

Do any of you remember when he used to have his mother on his stories ? All the foul language out of her 😩😳😳😳 it was really bad.