Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireglo

I am shocked to read about this because Material Boy pulled the same thing on me a few years ago.

- In 2010/2011, while I was at Chambers, he invaded my personal space by doing something behind my back and touching me while doing it. (I am gay)
- I turned around and pushed him off me. He was so drunk he could barely stand and went flying because he was out of his head.
- He went batshit crazy at me and insinuated I had started it. He actually got violent with me but I am A LOT bigger. He tried to get me kicked out by the bouncer but the bouncer knew him well for being a drama queen so ignored it. (His grandiose sense of self made him believe he owned the gay scene and he could snap his fingers and get me removed).
- He claimed that I was the one that provoked it and went moaning and bitching about me to my friends. Totally manipulative.

This man has serious issues with alcohol, anger and narcissism. I think he has a personality disorder, probably NPD.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
I was following him and had to unfollow because every morning he used to come on and say hey bitchezzz ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ก and it was annoying. Pj seems a bit more normal than him but I don't know them personally. MB is just crackers for himself ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think its a complete joke how he comes on to show the results ("no redness, bruising or swelling" in his own words) and he has himself filtered to death ๐Ÿ™„ doesn't look very well for the clinic in my opinion ..

petal1

VIP Member
Does this fella ever actually label his ads? ELEVEN unmarked ads for ANuMe Medical Clinic. Not a single one marked as an ad. No respect for his viewers and that clinic are as bad allowing their ads to be unmarked.

Also, as a father to a daughter, he'd want to get his facts right about the female anatomy - he kept going on about 'vaginal incontinence' instead of urinary incontinence. Even showed the clinic's machine calling it urinary incontinence on the screen, but he again called it 'vaginal' incontinence. He seems to think women urinate from their vaginas!

Livingindublin

VIP Member
If people haven't checked him out do. His photos want for the floor to Swallow me. Have known him years, he wouldn't piss on ya if you were on fire. I'm sorry now but not being bad, you but stating the obvious, he is a very plain guy, wouldn't you think being plain, you could at least be a nice person??? Nah, the rudest man I've ever met, and he must be about 45, even more at this stage.

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
I was following him and had to unfollow because every morning he used to come on and say hey bitchezzz ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ก and it was annoying. Pj seems a bit more normal than him but I don't know them personally. MB is just crackers for himself ๐Ÿคฃ
I unfollowed a long time ago also.. couldnโ€™t deal with him at all.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Jumperoo62

Do you think he started this thread?

Pure him to be like โ€œyouโ€™re no one if youโ€™re not on Tattle!โ€

• Haha

Jumperoo62

Same.
Also, he is definitely not what I want to see first thing in the morning.

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
He used to do my hair years ago, back when he was working in Origin. I was fairly friendly with him and he was always nice to me. He was funny but he could be so bitchy, he got more saucy and full of himself over the years. Honestly think PJ was a pet. MB used to treat him like shit, they broke up for awhile and I was relieved for him but they got back together and I would think it's MBs influence that's making him so bitchy. I can't bare to look at his pics he is weak for himself and not at all attractive, actually the total opposite ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Did he work in Origin!!

I donโ€™t think M/B works much now how does he? Heโ€™s either in a garden posing or the Bath miming to Madonna!! Heโ€™s shocking looking and a pure bitch I hear!!

This is what your dealing with ffs!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Livingindublin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Is there really any need to be carrying on like that in a pool with the little girl looking on. I'm sorry but it's a sick, messed up world we live in. I pity the innocent children growing up with this sh*t ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 3

Lyrac

Yes he openly spoke about being abused in a field when he was on the hop from school and maybe another I can't recall .. he spoke about it when he did a night with material boy . Now that's just off the top of my head
Like sometimes I'm like fair play to him .. then I'm like he would stand on your head to get ahead. I just can't understand it the money he spends on material shit .. yes his social media name is very apt ... and his mother's front window is broke I don't know how long . I like him but sometimes I'm just boggled

Jumperoo62

He used to do my hair years ago, back when he was working in Origin. I was fairly friendly with him and he was always nice to me. He was funny but he could be so bitchy, he got more saucy and full of himself over the years. Honestly think PJ was a pet. MB used to treat him like shit, they broke up for awhile and I was relieved for him but they got back together and I would think it's MBs influence that's making him so bitchy. I can't bare to look at his pics he is weak for himself and not at all attractive, actually the total opposite ๐Ÿ™ˆ
PJ used to my hair and is always lovely when I see him. I always thought MB was punching way above his weight with him.

He's an utter narcissistic, I keep saying it but that poor kid will be running from him in a few years. Soooo toxic.
Quite true, and I know every marraige is different but it's a very strange one I think, he spend so much time "away & alone" ... most peculiar

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Don't I know lol, he is like nearing 50 and roaring bitchezz down the phone. You would defo know who is the boss in thst marriage because pj walks about 4 feet behind him, and when they are out and about. He organised a show a few years ago, called in bed with MB, and I think the video is on his fb, he says everyone thinks, I'm outrageous, life and soul of the party and bascailly incredible, or something like that, and he said yes I am all those things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ as my mother used to say, self praise is no praise. He makes me wrench. Between the lips, the botox and his body falling out of his clothes, I just cringe.

Do you think he started this thread?

Pure him to be like โ€œyouโ€™re no one if youโ€™re not on Tattle!โ€
Completely him to do so, he will be on redfm now next week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mod edit: locked, not enough real followers for a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Lyrac

I hate saying it i do feel bad for Eden. David is just on the phone constantly for content and also hate saying this but what is happening to his face ? It's beginning to look like a melted welly. I do feel bad I really enjoy him at times but it almost like a circus.. the d&g tiara .. shoes and even the Teddy bear come on