Material Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Northside in the 80’s growing up was rough for us all. He was a right bully boy !!
Born and bred norrie here, but I was 90s/00s.
Oh I meant in the way that he was abused by someone.. Was it a neighbour or someone? I don't remember. That doesn't give someone a reason to be a bully though. I can see a bully streak in him, the way he talks about reefing the head off.. Clients.. Pj etc for doing him an injustice

Reactions: 1
Yes he openly spoke about being abused in a field when he was on the hop from school and maybe another I can't recall .. he spoke about it when he did a night with material boy . Now that's just off the top of my head
Like sometimes I'm like fair play to him .. then I'm like he would stand on your head to get ahead. I just can't understand it the money he spends on material tit .. yes his social media name is very apt ... and his mother's front window is broke I don't know how long . I like him but sometimes I'm just boggled

Reactions: 3
Yes he openly spoke about being abused in a field when he was on the hop from school and maybe another I can't recall .. he spoke about it when he did a night with material boy . Now that's just off the top of my head
Like sometimes I'm like fair play to him .. then I'm like he would stand on your head to get ahead. I just can't understand it the money he spends on material tit .. yes his social media name is very apt ... and his mother's front window is broke I don't know how long . I like him but sometimes I'm just boggled
So, he spends €€€€ on literally material things but won't give his mam a few bob to sort her window..? Aren't there a load in his family no? Couldn't they chip in like..
I don't understand the total duality of his personality. It's like a facade

I don't think it's a case of that he won't pay to fix it by all means but I guess his family dinamic is not the norm now . He has his own home and life I guess

I don't think it's a case of that he won't pay to fix it by all means but I guess his family dinamic is not the norm now . He has his own home and life I guess
You would and should still take care of your Mother. He seen her as "good enough craic " to put her up on his stories before for entertainment, which was so wrong. I'll never forget it.

You would and should still take care of your Mother. He seen her as "good enough craic " to put her up on his stories before for entertainment, which was so wrong. I'll never forget it.
I know I would absolutely but I can only speak for me . She's not living there alone so I don't know really

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The man arrested for stabbing and killing Jason in cork city last week is MB nephew...aaron babington.

• Wow
The man arrested for stabbing and killing Jason in cork city last week is MB nephew...aaron babington.
duck I knew the surname was same and uncommon like, but I'd wonder if he would address it or bring it up.. Probably not as its a family matter...but christ. Feel bad for the families, one had someone taken from them and the other, well the didn't rear the lad wanting him to do something so heinous.

Why do they put the child who’s 4 in high chair type thing on when she’s eating - is it to stop her making a mess or what

Why do they put the child who’s 4 in high chair type thing on when she’s eating - is it to stop her making a mess or what
It's all image 🙄 he probably doesn't want her making a mess or ruining outfit. 4 is ridiculous age to still be in high chair.

Total image thing for sure. Also he abhorrs mess so don't think he would cope with spills etc.

Kinda happy pj has little one while mb is away. More likely to allow her get messy, not post a million pics of her. I mean she is a beautiful little one but I'm not a fan of constant pics of littles online.

Does this fella ever actually label his ads? ELEVEN unmarked ads for ANuMe Medical Clinic. Not a single one marked as an ad. No respect for his viewers and that clinic are as bad allowing their ads to be unmarked.

Also, as a father to a daughter, he'd want to get his facts right about the female anatomy - he kept going on about 'vaginal incontinence' instead of urinary incontinence. Even showed the clinic's machine calling it urinary incontinence on the screen, but he again called it 'vaginal' incontinence. He seems to think women urinate from their vaginas!

Reactions: 5
Is there a body that can be reported to? I thought they (influencers) had to declare ads
Also, fully with you on him learning anatomy. I'd also like him to stop referring to himself as a big fat witch too. No person (child) needs to be around that body talk and language..

Do they live in that mansion he keeps showing? Also another hol and he only just back from NY!