Masterchef UK (Amateurs)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel terribly sorry for the people who have to leave because of a cooking injury, but particularly today’s contestant who hadn’t even had one meal judged. Surely they should be invited to compete in the next year’s series given they weren’t judged at all?

I remember that poor women on Masterchef The Professionals who burnt her face putting hot liquid in the nutribullet and then trying to prize the lid off.
She comes back next episode 😊(which made me think that someone else was bumped)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why do they keep talking about cookery rather than cooking? It’s really grating on me!

The one doing just plant food prob didn’t stand much of a chance as the food all looked boring and prob tasted crap. I’m distracted by Dr George’s turkey teef and Vera is head and shoulder above everyone!

Reactions: 1
Greggs face when the guy was banging on about scallops being a cheap protein though 🤣

I think a humble ingredient would be something basic and cheap. I can do a ton of things with a can of chickpeas including meringues so that would be my ingredient.

What would you all choose ?
I am mushroom mad but wouldn’t choose them as I am not sure you can make them the hero.
I think I’d choose a potato as a humble ingredient
---
I feel terribly sorry for the people who have to leave because of a cooking injury, but particularly today’s contestant who hadn’t even had one meal judged. Surely they should be invited to compete in the next year’s series given they weren’t judged at all?

I remember that poor women on Masterchef The Professionals who burnt her face putting hot liquid in the nutribullet and then trying to prize the lid off.
I remember this happening ! I think they invited her back didnt they? Might be wrong about that ?🤔

Reactions: 1