Masterchef UK (Amateurs)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but unless I missed it, Chariya mentioned a fiancé but they weren’t shown in the family VTs?

Reactions: 1
Random but unless I missed it, Chariya mentioned a fiancé but they weren’t shown in the family VTs?
I think we saw one photo briefly from when they met (in Japan?) but not actually in person in the VT.
He is British I think, which is why she moved to the UK.

Same here - no idea what it is.
I like the Sri Lankan vet.
Nice to see last year's finalists.
Not keen on Hope either, we can’t all be irrational.
Ooooh she wants ‘to lift that trophy’ .. who knew 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hope is annoying. Seems a bit full of herself.
Also like the vet, he’s quite handsome too.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on the last episode. I'm raging about Louise saying that Staffordshire lobby is disgusting 😯 she's on my tit-list now, along with blubbering Hope.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, but to qualify...do you just have to make a good pudding for egghead Gregg?
I'm actually just catching up, missed a lot, but apparently not...same old. Never the less. They are all very talented...wow x

Last edited:
how did malted vinegar pickled cherries make it through?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Olivia's attitude. Such a funny nice person.
Louise seems an exceptional cook.

Just catching up on the first episode. Without wanting to be cruel, Matt’s face looks like he’s having an allergic reaction to something. Why would you put fried red onion with a smoked salmon mousse? Greasy badly chopped lumps of onion. Weird. Also kofta with gnocchi and no sauce until Gregg intervened.

Hope is a Nope 👎 She’s the type of contestant I hate.

• Haha
I'm miffed Jerome got through tbh.
His first round showcasing an unsung hero product was misleading, as he chose chicken breast then used a microscopic portion of chicken. Then his second round for the judges, they all hated both courses.
But the woman from Jordan (Rada?) made no mistakes - they all said it was nice but but a bit underwhelming. And her lamb with pomegranate first round looked amazing.
Very strange decision.

Gregg Wallace is really annoying me. What is it with all the weird gurning he does!
---
Gregg Wallace is really enjoying me. What is it with all the weird gurning he does!
Also why does Torode look like he’s just had a heavy night on the sauce!

Gregg Wallace is really annoying me. What is it with all the weird gurning he does!
---

Also why does Torode look like he’s just had a heavy night on the sauce!
Greggg just stands there with his gob hanging open at the most banal statement - 'I'm cooking a lamb chop for you' = 😲

And why can't Jonty ever wash his hair? Such an oily greasy mop.

Reactions: 2
Greggg just stands there with his gob hanging open at the most banal statement - 'I'm cooking a lamb chop for you' = 😲

And why can't Jonty ever wash his hair? Such an oily greasy mop.
He just looks like a greasy red faced pisspot to me!

• Haha
I really really don’t like Hope .. I know my post isn’t on point or about the cooking but needed to share. I just don’t like watching a smug person who pretends they’re not exactly that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jerome oh dear Lord, how did he even get through the initial rounds pre-recording??? Squeezing that turkey abomination into the saucepan i thought I was going to vomit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6