Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, as per the article, I don't think she was invited to that party for her razor sharp conversational skills....
Footballers using Insta & only fans to window shop 🙄
The comment on TT has been deleted 👀
Claire’s awake
Leaves the sun comment up tho.
IMG_9071.jpeg

Will this be a delete? I think she will stop replying to all comments now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Sundays are cursed. I think I’m going to need to contact cartia and ask her if she can do a ritual to bless us on Sundays or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Random thing I noticed recently was that ykw followed Chelsea on Instagram.. Do you think there is any chance that means Mason stays? For at least a little longer? As surely If they’re “together” she is aware of his current situation? So I feel it’s a little odd to follow Chelsea now? I think someone previously said on here that she had followed them before and unfollowed..

Random thing I noticed recently was that ykw followed Chelsea on Instagram.. Do you think there is any chance that means Mason stays? For at least a little longer? As surely If they’re “together” she is aware of his current situation? So I feel it’s a little odd to follow Chelsea now? I think someone previously said on here that she had followed them before and unfollowed..
She has been following them for over a year

Reactions: 4
She started following them last year after the first visit. I don't think she ever followed then unfollowed but I could've missed that

Reactions: 5
Are you taking about nyc? She’s followed chelsea for a while now. I didn’t notice if she unfollowed them. I remember when she used to like all the pics of mason they posted back in the day and then randomly one day she just removed all her likes 😂
IMG_5062.jpeg

Is it not about time someone told nyc that Bahamian doesn’t mean black. There are Bahamians of all different ethnicities. The black and white people originally only lived there because of slavery and Christopher Columbus went and killed all the native people. So nyc claiming her mum is Bahamian means absolutely nothing when she literally could be a white Bahamian 🤷‍♀️ can someone please educate me if this is wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m just leaving Portsmouth. I managed to resist doing a masonmountlover and doing a photoshoot at all the spots Mason was at 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.