Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
You can all come at me but my days this does things to me. I love blonde mase
Nah I would never come for you @amzi. The blonde was beautiful when he first did it.
240371E5-3F90-49B0-932D-806216ECEE08.jpeg

But like his toenails he just needs to maintain it better 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Poppy462

VIP Member
Whenever I see her photo in IG, I hope that when they actually go official, the height different won't be like Tom Cruise and Nicole Kiddman because that how she made me think how tall she is.. and with mason being 6' King himself 🤣
Go official?? He ain’t brave enough
@Bumblebee81 evidence queen 👏🏼 nice to see you back.

I have no words for her anymore, what’s real? What isn’t?
Benny commenting 🙄 he is just a creepy cling on
At this point is anyone still invested in Mason? 😂😂
Benny just commenting on the food 🤣

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
He does 😍 them lot love a matching set
Doubt she will get jail will find out later today
Suspended sentence, rehab and community service. She also has to pay some change to each of them. I’m sure Mason will spend the £300 wisely

• Wow

MissDolly

VIP Member
I routinely slap on some Bondi Sands and a bikini at 3am when I want some shredded cheese. 🤣 no one else doing this 😂
You've probably end up going to bed at 9am since you have to take at least 150 shots of the same post to see which ones of the 10 have potential for edits, editing all the 10 similar ones and pick one that give you the longest legs, waist and the tannest skin to post.. Gosh I'm tired just typing this

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Hahahahahah oooops

It’s staying like that
Maybe he uses the same stretching app as NYC. Maybe they could get together once Mason is finished with her.
---
Just watched them, tell me Olivia doesn’t fancy him, the way she giggled and grabs his bicep 😂😂 couldn’t make it more obvious
They would make such a cute couple. I ship it.

• Haha
  • Wow

louise0408

VIP Member
You’ve all gone mad. The hair is going yellow and his roots are showing at the sides. Someone go and fix it for him please or is this him growing it out? I think I’d rather him just shave it all off 😂😂

• Haha