Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
When she’s been in the sun all summer
View attachment 2239686
Will the price tag fall? Thought Chelsea not up for negotiations on price
So it’s either going to be Chelsea drop the price or he leaves on a free next year
They will have to negotiate because the longer they leave it, the less he has on his contract and less he is worth.

In January foreign clubs can approach him for free transfer signing if he is still at Chelsea.

Reactions: 6

weite1

VIP Member
She talks very softly doesn't she? Almost like Meghan Markle even though she's from NJ.

So we gather they're on holiday together then?
If he was with family or friends the photos/TikTok would have included some hint of it. Specially if family was there. At this point is pretty clear it’s a couples vacation

• Heart

Ronaart

Morning! Just want to see if the comments have been deleted - only the ones mentioning blackfishing. Glad we screenshot them
Wonder why only those? I think mason/lewis deleted them maybe mason want people to know about her so they left the comment with her name and stuff.. clearly he doesnt care about the blackfishing just makes me sad how can he not care 😔

Smca53

VIP Member
Why take the time to edit a bum on but not fix your badly fake tanned feet

IMG_0645.jpeg

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
We've seen by the comments she's going to have people support her whatever :sick: Mocking her in front of a fridge??
Talking & sharing on here is important because of the lurkers 32k views so far.....
😂 I just thought she's rich as designer
Have I made it famous on tumblr? 😂 What a great day! Yes I mocked her for being an absolute attention seeker standing near naked showing her lettuce and tomatoes (not a euphemism) 😂 now if she was showing her organised fridge then I wouldn't mock her.... Actually I would because that doesn't stop her being a cringe posing in front of an open fridge in her BIKINI 😂👙 She tries really hard to get attention, the comments recently have shown that even more 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
This is the same account that keeps commenting on the fan pages about her 🤣 Always got to have screenshots as she is quick to delete.
I wasn’t going to screenshot it but then I was like you know what she’ll probably delete it and we can have a good laugh about it 😂
---
IMG_5036.jpeg

This person is going to get themselves blocked 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha