Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
So on my first day as Mason’s off pitch operations manager i “accidentally” blocked and deleted NYC from Masons phone 🫣😂.
1C695BA2-EB55-44D3-A068-CF93E1A4D9C3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6

weite1

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be that person but I’m going to be that person unfortunately… if that was a man stalking a woman the same way she did to the boys then he’d be in jail 🤷‍♀️ also £300?!?! That’s more of an insult to them if you ask me 😡
It’s a first offence probably. Also you have too much trust on the court system. Unfortunately people getting a slap on the wrist is the standard

• Sad

katiestewart

VIP Member
I really want him to go for free next year just to spite Todd boehly. Imagine him being successful at another club that got him for free and he scores against Chelsea and Todd has to sit there listening to the other teams fans sing “mason mount we got him for free” 😂😍

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppy462

VIP Member
Claire made it that’s why is awful 😂😂
With all these pics seems to be the only reason she went! Personal photographer - he could of took Harvey! Pics would of been better
Wonder when she’s going to show her holiday pics?? 😂

MissDolly

VIP Member
View attachment 2263149
Who knows now 🙈

Can you link it?
Found it!

This is gonna get interesting! Who let this get out? Also
1- she isn’t a model
2 - she’s a blackfish

This article 😂
1. Did the person who wrote this article read on here?? If so, YOU MISSED THE BLACKFISH BIT
2. Can't wait to read the comments! Won't be easy to delete now
3. It's not even SUNDAY yet!

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
I woke up to see that Alex Goldberg has gone all out and told everyone what’s really happening.
The short of it is, Mason is absolutely gutted that Chelsea are painting him out to be the one that wants to leave, he has never said he does, he was ready to sign after the World Cup, he hasn’t spoken to poch yet at all, everything is PR from Chelsea to make it look like it is all Mason who wants to leave, Alex said Mason has had to look at other clubs as he is being forced out as there is no offer from Chelsea. You can listen to things called spaces on Twitter, Alex posted all this on there so I’ll have a listen and report back.
If all this is true I don’t blame mason at all for looking at other clubs and I hope he cooks at Utd and proves Chelsea wrong

I caved and popped back on to tumblr to see if they were talking about it and basically this is what has been said ….

If this is true, then Chelsea aren’t the club that I use to know and love
Why has Alex done this now? Not the right time if mason is still trying/wanting to stay. All this is gonna do is make chelsea get rid of him asap like this week. The truth should come out 100% but from mason and after the whole situation is resolved not like this. Just hope this doesn’t back fire on mason anymore than what he’s already getting. I’m sure Alex meant well but the timing couldn’t be worse. imo

AdsB

VIP Member
I always know when Mason is in trouble, when I post pictures of him and no one likes them 😂

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 98 everyone. Thanks to @louise0408 for the title. Let’s recap.

👱 @louise0408 started a lemonade stand to buy Christian Pulisic. So far she’s raised £5.

👱 The insta tags went off #boatsandhoes

👱 Mason allegedly agrees personal terms with Man U.

👱 I agreed to sleep with Todd to keep Mason at Chelsea 🤮.

👱 The thread was shook to discover Todd is 49 😂.

👱 We found sleeping beauty in Barcelona 😍.
672A8866-D1F0-47D0-A7F1-9141217863C0.jpeg

👱 Back muscles.
30E50A46-565B-43F4-B197-D10ACADF24E3.jpeg

👱 @katiestewart got blocked by one of the insta hoes 😂😂.

👱 @MissDolly and @Poppy462 joined me on the Harvey train.
0AF9564A-49AF-439D-9557-55DECB08B544.jpeg

👱 Mason arrived at the Grand Prix 🏎.

👱 Mr relatable denied having a garage full of flash cars.

👱 Awkward moment when a presenter asked
Mason about Man U. Lucky Mason’s media training came in handy and he swerved the question.

👱 Mason the tour guide made a comeback in a Barcelona nightclub.

👱 Mason Hunt was partying in Mykonos with Ben.

👱 Mason was spotted at Heathrow. But where is he going?

👱 Mason went blonde and dropped this picture 🥵.
7D612026-0937-4E2D-8547-7F413FD22C48.jpeg

Let’s appreciate the new blonde bombshell. Sorry Harvey you have been replaced 😂.
06A1ACF0-B951-46B6-81B5-237E40596A7B.jpeg
A6C4B111-41E0-49E2-BD21-0A5C627F9689.jpeg
8F874B57-3614-4E32-8DFA-FCC15D60517A.jpeg
2771430A-D2BC-404D-8B36-3AD6EB339162.jpeg
D6F755F6-64FB-4B75-BAD4-FD187229AAA1.jpeg

FEF8CD92-46D2-40E3-AF8F-563BBD58BCC6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I’ve come to terms with him leaving now I would be very shocked if he signs a new deal. Good luck to him in Manchester the press are all over any footballer that steps outside their house up there Lewis will have to work extra hard
He won't be able to hide her as well up here. Cheshire is wag central

• Haha
  • Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
I can do a new thread everyone. Don’t expect an extensive recap because I’m not re-reading this shit show 😂.

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
1687654605338.jpeg
Apparently we’re disrespectful to Claire. Personally I prefer the word honest but don’t have the energy to argue with a tumblr blog that’s well known for being a Claire supporter😵💫

I’s it bad that I’m laughing at the irony of the label name on the beanie hat? 😭😭😭