Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
Ok so it all started a few weeks back and this one blog (let’s call them Jennifer) was arguing back and forth with this other blog (we’ll call them Penelope lol) so the story between Penelope and Jennifer was that they were friends and met on tumblr, they’d supposedly met up with each other in real life too and knew everything about each other that a friend would. So one day a few weeks back Jennifer posted on tumblr that her friend Penelope stole her ex boyfriend (we’ll call him Dave) and now Penelope and Dave are dating.

Jennifer also has another friend from tumblr (we’ll call her Abigail) and they’ve not met up in real life but they message on social media etc. Jennifer and Abigail seemed really close, sharing things about their lives as friends would and Abigail supported Jennifer going through tough times when Jennifer told everyone her mum passed away. Abigail was able to support her as she had experienced the same thing with her own parents death.

So the drama really started when Penelope was sending Jennifer and Abigail death threats on tumblr telling them to kill themselves and just saying some really nasty stuff to them. Abigail being the good friend to Jennifer was defending her on her own blog against some of the nasty messages Penelope was sending. Jennifer then decides to take a break from tumblr after everything that went on.

So fast forward ⏩ Jennifer comes back from her tumblr break last night and says she’s back and shares some pictures of what she’d been up to while she was taking a break and shared a bunch of photos from her alleged holiday. Then someone on anon messaged a few different blogs saying that after they saw the photo dump Jennifer posted they were able to search up Jennifer on instagram via seeing her sisters name in one of the photos from the dump. They found Jennifer’s public instagram and saw that that Jennifer had been lying to everyone on tumblr including her friend Abigail because they saw that the photos Jennifer had posted on her tumblr weren’t from a holiday last week. They were from a bunch of holidays she’s had last summer from Mallorca to turkey, Jennifer’s mum has not passed away and she is very much alive and well, Jennifer has actually been in a long term relationship (we’ll call him John) so has lied saying that her ex tumblr friend Penelope stole her ex boyfriend Dave who probably doesn’t even exist and they found out that she doesn’t live in Surrey like Jennifer originally claimed and she in fact lives up north. Jennifer has now deactivated all her accounts after all this has come out and not said a word on the matter

So after this has all come out a bunch of the tumblrinas are speculating that Jennifer is actually the one behind Penelope’s tumblr account and Penelope didn’t even exist in the first place which means that Jennifer would have been sending herself and Abigail death threats in secret.

I think I covered everything and I hope this makes sense. I know the tumblrinas will see this so can they please correct me if this is wrong

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

AdsB

VIP Member
“ She and Mount progressed from the private cinema room up the spiral staircase and into bed, where they spent the night together and parted without any awkwardness the next morning. 'There were hugs and goodbyes,' Orla says”

Neither booked a car outta there straight after? Wild😂 I never stuck around for the morning sunshine 😂
Right! The hugs and goodbyes sounds like the definition of awkward 😂😂
---

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
View attachment 2244890
Why did he allow her to wear this on a holiday? If they were together.. My husband would tell me to get lost if I'm seen with that on.. That thing shouldn't be on anyone older than 10 fingers 😅

Also, i used to love Mason wearing crochet stuff but he over wearing it..
R.I.P to NY's self respect if she's still happy to be hidden
🤣 I’m sure it will appear on the plastic jewellery page. So her story was her & the sea?
Why do I feel we’re going to down the Cartia soft launch route?
Not hidden just private 🤥😂

• Haha

mamaland

Sorry I thought you was already over there partying with Ruben!
---

I quickly glanced at this and thought you meant Tony mount I was about run to insta for the goss 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean who knows with the mason drama at min, anything is possible!

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Eh? He's not cheated on anyone has he? And is he only allowed to date someone from his own country now? 😂 I agree he's not as innocent as his pr people make him out to be. Was never under any illusions about his golden boy image. Of course he's going to sleep around, he's a young lad, rich and a footballer. If he's stringing her along whilst getting with other girls then he's a dick and she needs to get alot of self respect. 😂
Honestly I didn’t even take much notice of that part I just wanted to know if they deleted it or not the end the “mason did it” “lewis did it” debate 😂

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
Oh anyone got that comment saved? Might go & look for it 😂
Since you asked
Screenshot_20230625_082650.jpg

This was likely commented around the time Mason followed her as it was the latest photo on her grid when our lovely aimlee came to drop the first crump

Reactions: 5

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Just incase anyone is bothered…..
I like Olivia a lot but she has milked this shit ad on her socials. I swear I’ve seen it posted about 3 or 4 times on her stories and now a grid post. I understand if it was decent but it’s not 😑

louise0408

VIP Member
I cant pissing listen to this contract situation for another year😭
Chelsea need lower their price as £70 m for a player on his final year is stupid and it would be even more stupid to let him go for free next summer because they’re being stubborn sods

Poppy462

VIP Member
Random thing I noticed recently was that ykw followed Chelsea on Instagram.. Do you think there is any chance that means Mason stays? For at least a little longer? As surely If they’re “together” she is aware of his current situation? So I feel it’s a little odd to follow Chelsea now? I think someone previously said on here that she had followed them before and unfollowed..
She started following them last year after the first visit. I don't think she ever followed then unfollowed but I could've missed that

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm glad you didn't include MY Ruben 🥰😘
Nah, Ruben gets me when I'm in Manchester with the rest of my favourite Manchester players - half the City squad with Rashy and Luke Shaw.

Mason and his gang get me when I'm in London
---
ALL OF THEM 😱. You know i occasionally get greedy with Mason but I never mean it 😭😂😂
---

He can’t. As Ruben is railing @louise0408 on a yacht in the Mediterranean.
Look, when I've had my fill of them all, I'll tell them I've forgiven you for being mean, and let you come back and join the party.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member

---
I mean it in the nicest way, if he wants to go let him. It’s not gonna do any party any good dragging it on for a year. Unless it’s Arsenal then he has to stay😂
They are haggling over him like a secondhand car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will be pictured clilutching a set of car mats soon!

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
It’s so insulting that he has posted twice about those holidays and she is likely not allowed to do so despite being an ‘influenza’. She should be ashamed of it.
---
Cancel that she’s posted two stories. But still doesn’t show specifically where they are