Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
Have you seen miss blackfishing is the one behind her "fan" page 🤦‍♀️ so embarrassing
One normal day is all I ask 😭
If this doesn’t scream that she’s in it for the clout then idk what does
How do we know? This situation & her just gets more complicated!
I saw this from the tumblrinas and basically if you try log into her account and say forgotten password then it’ll show you the email that the recovery password is sent to and then they done it for the update account and it came up with the same email so the two accounts are run by the same person basically

Reactions: 5

Spectacles

VIP Member
Is it bad I feel sorry for her that all her photos they use are nothing decent? I wouldn't want photos of me in bikinis to be published on the paper like that.. but again I'm not a clout chaser, so maybe she likes it.
Why is she showing the inside of her fridge on one of the pics? 😂😂What's she modelling there? 😂

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Send him to United for that hair alone !! the way his natural hair colour is coming through at the sides 😂

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member

You can always tell when everyone is so over Mason’s shit when the new content doesn’t even make it to the thread 😂🤣

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Random thing I noticed recently was that ykw followed Chelsea on Instagram.. Do you think there is any chance that means Mason stays? For at least a little longer? As surely If they’re “together” she is aware of his current situation? So I feel it’s a little odd to follow Chelsea now? I think someone previously said on here that she had followed them before and unfollowed..
Are you taking about nyc? She’s followed chelsea for a while now. I didn’t notice if she unfollowed them. I remember when she used to like all the pics of mason they posted back in the day and then randomly one day she just removed all her likes 😂
IMG_5062.jpeg

Is it not about time someone told nyc that Bahamian doesn’t mean black. There are Bahamians of all different ethnicities. The black and white people originally only lived there because of slavery and Christopher Columbus went and killed all the native people. So nyc claiming her mum is Bahamian means absolutely nothing when she literally could be a white Bahamian 🤷‍♀️ can someone please educate me if this is wrong

• Heart

Poppy462

VIP Member
There'll be a new Chelsea team by the end of thr transfer window. Kai apparently agreed terms with arsenal now and utd going in with slightly higher bid for Mason
I know it’s madness! Trying to keep up with who Chelsea have brought & interested in. Utd bid I think will be 50m & last offer

Poppy462

VIP Member

Knew she would speak to the press. Watch the video - they both had in common helping the world
She also mentioned the other girl - wonder if we'll ever find out who

Last edited:
  • Wow

Spectacles

VIP Member
I have no clue just what I thought it could be!
They don’t care about blackfishing but care if we say something mean 😂 I agree with you she’s an attention seeking
Oh 😂 the blackfishing is bound to be picked up by the press at some point. It's obvious that the article was sold by someone lurking on here and tumblr. Why would they write an article based on random stuff that's been mentioned on here and tumblr. The phone picture? Why is that confirming the relationship when she was pictured on social media at the same place and time as he was (the lake) but that wasn't mentioned? Or her jacket on the chair back in October when he did the tatler article? Mr Eligible bachelor (I'm too busy to have a gf, I'm focusing on football 🤥) The pic on the phone was really hard to make out it was him at first.
---
137 comments on the last post comparing go barely 50 on the previous! Look like she's got the "life changing" she said finally. SOOOOO happy for her
I hope she enjoys the fame 😂 Hope it's worth it for her. I presume she's not known in the US so she only has to gain from this relationship. Brands etc. No one is saying he can't date. He's had a gf before but the image he likes to portray (Mr nice guy), you'd think he would be wise enough to stay away from clout chasers.

Last edited:

AdsB

VIP Member
Lewis is on strike can’t deal with him & her messiness. Wants a pay rise
Oh god I can’t deal with another contract situation 😂.

But if Mason needs a new off pitch operations manager I’m game 😍. I already have the operations manager part on my CV 😂.

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Unedited Claire at the bbq looks like a whole different person was there 🥴

1687148882652.jpeg

1687148913342.jpeg

The bum has also defo been ‘enhanced’ in the post cos it’s quite non existent here. What a bloody awful tan line and can someone please get her some knickers or she’ll be on the thrush diet with cartia in no time being commando in jeans

1687149064114.jpeg

has she also added a couple of inches to her hair length or is it just the way she’s trying to be a contortionist in her post? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
Ask and you shall receive, although I’m sure most of us are sick to death of seeing these pictures now 😭no

View attachment 2251620
View attachment 2251624
View attachment 2251626
View attachment 2251629
View attachment 2251640

I think one of the things that people forget is that you can still be a POC and be a blackfish. So even if she’s 1% black she still changes her skin tone to look significantly darker than what she naturally is without going through the struggles, judgement and detrimental behaviour that people with that tone naturally have to go through.

I’m sure Claire doesn’t get stopped by the police for racial profiling, doesn’t get search at the airport Every. Single. Time just because she’s the same colour as a ‘terrorist’. I will even bet my house on the fact that she doesn’t get followed around the shops by security thinking she’ll steal stuff just because of her colour. These are just the tip of the iceberg things that POC go through everyday, but she’ll never understand that because she wants the colour but not the treatment and that’s why she deserve to be called out.

As individuals we can stand there and say ‘there’s no point saying anything, it’s not going to change anything’ and for mason, it probably won’t. He will need something much bigger to open his eyes and that will come in time. Karma is a bitch that will slap him in the face HARD. Maybe we could even get Claire to realise how much damage she doing, but I don’t think she even wants to hear, as she probably thinks everyone is just jealous of her being mason secret shag 🙄 But here’s where it will make a difference, it will make a difference to young girl/boy who is a POC lurking on tattle or tumblr or tiktok thinking ‘it’s not fair, why doesn’t anyone else care, why is no one saying anything?’ It makes a difference to them, it makes their struggles feel seen and heard and makes them realise that they are not alone, that’s the difference we can make.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my Ted talk on blackfishing, I appreciate you 🩵
This right here my dear!!! I salute you for saying it!! I'm not black but I myself also went through hell of discrimination against races when I first moved here, hell I did even got followed by a guard when I was 15 and got searched at Harrods just because I am Asian.. I'm not trying to offend anyone here but some of the stuff us minority people got just because we are not white are cruel.. Don't let me talk about people calling me names during covid 😑😑

• Heart