Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDolly

VIP Member
Mason Mount #99 Just because we want to keep the thread going

Mason Mount #99 No, we no longer talk about you

Mason Mount #99 when a full train turned into a 4 seaters mini

Mason Mount #99 We can't be bothered anymore

... sorry guys.. I'm really uninspired 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

pixxyy

VIP Member
Another way that usually gets Utd to pay up is saying other clubs are intrested, and Mason to Bayern stories have now appeared lol

• Wow

Poppy462

VIP Member
If anyone has a twitter account, now is the time to post the blackfishing pictures. The article has been updated to add some interesting pic of her very dark, be good to give people a comparison you know 👀
Just seen all the half naked ones of course! I really hope so. Might have to put them on again 👀
I mean if she’s happy to post them to 13k+ strangers on instagram then how bothered can she be 🤷‍♀️
Exactly she is so obsessed with her image & will probably be happy with them used. She filters & no tags allowed 🤣

MissDolly

VIP Member
Can you spot Mason?? 🤣🤣
FB_IMG_1686935876901.jpg

---
Precisely this! Be with someone who is proud to have you by their side. I understand being private but this is a bit weird. You can tell she would love to post more. He probably tells her she can't post too many things that gives them away because his fans will get upset. You know because he's as famous as Bieber 🙄😂
Yeah Kai and Sophie are quite private imo but they go public and all loved up at the same time.. I just wish Mason have someone like that, one he wants to announce it to the world that she's the one. If he does care enough for her, he wouldn't be hidden her like this!

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
I am not behind the fan account. I’ve only liked 3 of her videos 😂😂. I don’t even follower her.

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
Aaahh got it!
I might be wrong though.. although being British doesn't automatically make you become "white" or Caucasian as ethnicity. So, from what @katiestewart said. Her declaring that she's Russian, Bahamian and English doesn't mean anything unless she ticks that she's mixed race under white/black Caribbean ethnicity.
e.g. I'm British but I tick "Chinese" as my ethnicity even though I was born in Thailand with a Thai nationality and can't speak any Chinese 😅. I only become British by law.

Correct me if I'm wrong Katie x

Last edited:

amzi

VIP Member
I really want him to go for free next year just to spite Todd boehly. Imagine him being successful at another club that got him for free and he scores against Chelsea and Todd has to sit there listening to the other teams fans sing “mason mount we got him for free” 😂😍
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I’ve come to terms with him leaving now I would be very shocked if he signs a new deal. Good luck to him in Manchester the press are all over any footballer that steps outside their house up there Lewis will have to work extra hard

louise0408

VIP Member
maybe the person deleted it themselves? Why would he keep the ones with her name and calling her desperate

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Percy pig girl 🤣 yes it said they met while working together - Asda or only fans?? The girls you mentioned seem too high profile & still run in the same circles. I think it’s an unknown girl
Yeah, it makes more sense to be an unknown girls. Poor Chloe, I hope people won’t be thinking it her just cos she the ex everyone will know.