Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
As a parent who has a public IG account for the children, I don't see anything wrong with it. Although, I would be scared if we get that many followers as Ronnie. It just poses so much risks
I don’t see an issue with them sharing photos of their kids but my issue is the random strangers being obsessed with this little boy they don’t even know

Reactions: 6

amzi

VIP Member
Of course she posted a TikTok from New York, making it look like she’s home, then posts cryptic ones from by the sea. Get a grip the pair of you and just admit it, look like a pair of idiots hiding it

• Haha
  • Heart

louise0408

VIP Member
I am not behind the fan account. I’ve only liked 3 of her videos 😂😂. I don’t even follower her.
Hahah don’t worry tumblr figured out it was probably the one that was cat fishing them all that has that fan account for Claire 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Poppy462

VIP Member
What nyc has replied to that person is nationalities. She is American, that's it. Unless she was born in a different country.
Although I never understand why some people call themselves African/American even if they were born in America. Is it to do with ancestors?

That's like me saying I'm a quarter Irish and Welsh and half English 😂 Myself, when I was born was on English soil so I'm from England.

Whatever box she ticks on a form for her ethnicity, is her ethnicity.
Yes it's to do with ancestry . Some will say Black American others like most of my family will say African American as direct links to the Africans brought over as slaves.
My nationality is British and my ethnicity is mixed race

Poppy462

VIP Member
So just want to lurk on her Tiktok... the beach one has been deleted. Now has PR Mount told her or is she panicking?
Update left a comment about the sun on the new one 😂

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Didn’t they change the contract terms after the wc & he didn’t agree?
Todd offered the original deal And then when the new geezer came in January that’s now in charge of contracts etc it all started fresh and the new guy offered just a year contract or something idk I think Chelsea just need accept he’s not gonna sign and let him go as it’s just gonna become so toxic over the next 12 months for mason, for the club and fans just let the boy go and do his thing wherever that is

MissDolly

VIP Member
I dont know why but i think its was mason/lewis who deleted them something is weird for sure
You know what we've spent our energy thinking who deleted them, why they deleted them, why don't they delete the rest for way too long than it needed to! I'm not saying I'm being ignorant over the fact that there's a big issue going on here but the thread is moving too fast over this speculation when we don't know what's going on.. I'd say, we post the photos again so whoever wonder what blackfishing is can see it for themselves and we can just move on.. I hope Mason still provide us with the contents, that's all I care for now

• Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
And for those lurking who are #teamclaire and don't have the idea on the difference between "I'm POC/natural skin colour" and "I get tanned easily".. here's me (100% with super pale skin - think of Korean women in Korean series) and my son (half Chinese, half white - his dad would turn lobster red like Declan Rice in the sun even with spf 50 on 😅)

He's probably as tanned as Claire

20230619_185716.jpg

Poppy462

VIP Member
Jack 😂
---
Spare a thought to lewis that’s currently probably got Mason ringing him stressing about this article 😂
Bets on when it will be removed like the Ilanah article?
Could this be her leaking? She wants to share her holiday pics 😂

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
The story gets more complicated
Wow it really does. What is wrong with these girls? Don’t they get enough attention from their fans!
So who could they be? He broke up with Chloe, hooked up with Stalker ( 6 months later she started the stalking) then got into another relationship & split?
Where is the article from?