Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
It has to be one of the girls that he completely cut ties with cos if he was still in contact with them, they wouldn’t need to work with Percy pig girl, someone like Jennifer, Nicole or Natasha. They’re the only ones I can think off from the top of my head, or someone we know nothing about 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
If anyone has a twitter account, now is the time to post the blackfishing pictures. The article has been updated to add some interesting pic of her very dark, be good to give people a comparison you know 👀

katiestewart

VIP Member
We can say nyc is many things but one this is for certain… she’s a shit photographer. Someone tell mason we’re not interested in seeing her pics of him

• Haha

Ronaart

Not yet… I think it will come with more digging or someone telling them with the evidence. I think he will be fuming this is out! He wants to keep it private plus with the contract ongoing.
I wish for that happen sorry not sorry she deserves it. Keep up fights in comments leave his name not respecting him wanting privacy and a blackfish yeah girl its your problem
---
If anyone has a twitter account, now is the time to post the blackfishing pictures. The article has been updated to add some interesting pic of her very dark, be good to give people a comparison you know 👀
Someone has to do it please 🙏

katiestewart

VIP Member
I say I’m over the drama but I can’t not share this with you lot because I’m actually going to pee myself I’m laughing so hard 😂
IMG_5035.jpeg

Safe to say this comment was deleted asap lol but can’t escape my Mary Poppins bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

MissDolly

VIP Member
View attachment 2263535Apparently we’re disrespectful to Claire. Personally I prefer the word honest but don’t have the energy to argue with a tumblr blog that’s well known for being a Claire supporter😵💫
These young ens need to be educated on blackfishing and maybe how to not worship the ground Mason is walking on and just praised everyone he's been linked with. We've never said he can't have a gf, we just don't think him associating with a blackfish will do him any good. If they don't see the difference in her natural skin tones then they are just as blind as him

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
Mason if you’re reading this then just know you’re well and truly in the bad books 😂 Jaz posting uncle mase content and literally not a soul has cared about it lol
The way I rushed to look and was disappointed. I wanted blonde hair uncle mase content. Looks like a family farewell to Chelsea photo 😂😂

amzi

VIP Member
Yeah 55-60m. Think it will be done this week

Didn’t they change the contract terms after the wc & he didn’t agree?
Basically there was a perfect offer for him, then when he came back they changed it to a 1 year extension.

I will always say its not about the money there will be a lot more that’s happened that we will never know of

least he gets to go to NY with Utd 😂😂

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
@Bumblebee81 this world needs more people like you 👏🏼

@Poppy462 I’m sorry she’s making you feel so angry, it’s vile. Hope your okay

@ mason your an idiot
I’m speechless 😶 it seems things are ramping up in there relationship & she is now defending herself. She could of done this months go but she deleted the comments. She is showing her true colours

• Heart