Mason Mount #98 Will the real slim shady please stand up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because sometimes I have bad opinions I don't regret.

Logan Paul is my marmite.. sometimes I finds him hot, the other I just find him scary 🤣🤣
I get that. 😆😆

There's a wrestling thing he did where he like jumped through the air and body slammed himself onto the other guy, and I won't lie, I just wanted him.to do that naked with his dick into me. 😳😆😆
---
I told Mason that Stephen doesn’t like him anymore.
View attachment 2256565
I didn’t tag him so he might not find out.

You think I wouldn't find out.

I'm gonna go tell Mason the real truth, that you are being mean to me and I'm gonna lay it on thick to get sympathy, then tell him I need him, Declan, Woody, Harvey and Chilly to cuddle me and help me feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I get that. 😆😆

There's a wrestling thing he did where he like jumped through the air and body slammed himself onto the other guy, and I won't lie, I just wanted him.to do that naked with his dick into me. 😳😆😆
---

I'm gonna go tell Mason the real truth, that you are being mean to me and I'm gonna lay it on thick to get sympathy, then tell him I need him, Declan, Woody, Harvey and Chilly to cuddle me and help me feel better.
I'm glad you didn't include MY Ruben 🥰😘

Reactions: 2

I get that. 😆😆

---

ALL OF THEM 😱. You know i occasionally get greedy with Mason but I never mean it 😭😂😂
---
He can’t. As Ruben is railing @louise0408 on a yacht in the Mediterranean.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Nah, Ruben gets me when I'm in Manchester with the rest of my favourite Manchester players - half the City squad with Rashy and Luke Shaw.

Mason and his gang get me when I'm in London
---
ALL OF THEM 😱. You know i occasionally get greedy with Mason but I never mean it 😭😂😂
---

He can’t. As Ruben is railing @louise0408 on a yacht in the Mediterranean.
Look, when I've had my fill of them all, I'll tell them I've forgiven you for being mean, and let you come back and join the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s so much better now with longer hair and a beard. One of my mates has the opposite opinion though.
He has become so hot of late . I like him with the beard,long on top & short backed & sides 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mason will have to accept that I will be making a detour to my childhood being ruined.

Because Ben from Tracy Beaker, who then went off to boarding school without telling her - and that boarding school ended up being Hogwarts and he became Lee Jordan.

And now Luke Youngblood looks like this and I'm on my knees and duck i need every bit of this man!

d29eba56b15b44348e7c388e249b6f63_355085740_644799174210310_584299625864463727_n.jpg

Mason will have to accept that I will be making a detour to my childhood being ruined.

Because Ben from Tracy Beaker, who then went off to boarding school without telling her - and that boarding school ended up being Hogwarts and he became Lee Jordan.

And now Luke Youngblood looks like this and I'm on my knees and duck i need every bit of this man!

View attachment 2256642
I've never seen those films! 😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.